Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about devil spirit

Discussion on Question about devil spirit within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about devil spirit

Hi,

I wana know when devil spirit awaken period ends, does it still keep that 15% increase of MP and HP or not?

And also, how can you upgrade devil spirit?

THX
Old 09/29/2010, 22:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
1.No
2. You can't

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New media.pk2 Data.pk2 Particles.pk with Devil Spirit el Devil Spirit Edit PK2 Swsro1
01/22/2011 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
Well here I brought my contribution was working when it was the devil spirit Data *- Translated into English 100% *- Uniques Spawn, the uniques great x5 *- Mp ~ Hp Bar New *- Lv of Mobs *- AutoSelect *- Versek purple, blue
[Question] Devil Spirit Grade B
09/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
I won devil spirit grade B by event from long time ago... my question is if i can use the extension gear selling on item all? The devil spirit grade B have same things as Grade A ( Item Mall ). THnks the answers
devil spirit question
07/16/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hey guys. i`m thinking of buying a devil spirit. i also have wings , and chinese wedding dress suit. can i wear it and the wings or wedding dress and hat? and besides the 15%hp and 15%mana extra, do i get something else? like a special attack or something? and do the different colors mean something or they are just for fun?