Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sbot and client problem.

Discussion on Sbot and client problem. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Sbot and client problem.

I have problem... When i open silkroad.exe and click start, nothing happen... No errors or something. When i try to open sro with sbot, sbot freeze in "waiting for handle..." Someone knows what i should do for fix it ?
Old 09/28/2010, 19:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hello,
I have slightly the same problem , i bought a new computer , i installed silkroad on it but when i try to lunch silkroad.exe noting happens for a while then i get this error :

Uploaded with

Anyway , i try to open silkroad with Sbot but even sbot doesn't connect to the bot server. It says "Error - connection failed"

I am using a Wifi connection , everything works good i have problems only with sbot and silkroad ... Please anybody brained enough could help us out , that would be life saving.

Thanks in advence.

Some information about my computer :
-Asus N61JQ
-Operation system : Windows 7 Famillial Edition
-TrendMicro internet security
-Core i7 720QM
-Ati Radeon HD 5730 1Go