Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

C9 error / ping to high

Discussion on C9 error / ping to high within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
C9 error / ping to high

anyone knows how to fix this, restarted computer and modem but doesn't help
sometimes i'm able to launch sro, but can't login
anyone knows how to fix it ?
edit: same with opening their site
Old 09/13/2010, 22:20   #2

i get same error buy for Csro and i cant connect to flying eagle server i need help also so i need help 4 solution
Old 09/13/2010, 22:21   #3

hmm for my part thread can be closed, it got fixed by time

Similar Threads Similar Threads
High Ping :(
05/10/2014 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
servus I need help ... Got a problem with my ping ... Wen I always in the game purely bekomm I always do a ping of 1000+ and I can not play normal .. I can fix anything like? Or anyone what to do to get away because we no longer can play normal ... May I ask as a help ... Thank you .. Sry for my bad English but the English is google
High Ping
04/16/2009 - WarRock - 5 Replies
Hey leute oder am besten Riikami ;D weoßt du vll oder ihr wie man eien ping von 999 amcht ich hab shcon 14mal firefox gestartet und downloads angemacht trotzdem max ping 600 ;/
High ping with vac
03/26/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
My frist post, and sorry for it isnt a new hack or something like... first of all i wanna say thanks for the others efforts in such way. I started with vac sometime ago, like 1 week, and in the start it was nice with my connection, now, i dunno why (if acclaim has find a way to stop hacking), if i lure with vac my ping goes to 250ish (the regular value) to like 15kish in a matter of secs, i get a lot dcs and such... Does any1 have that problem?Any fix around?
high ping?
08/29/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
I've been having issues with high ping. I'm unsure of why its doing this to me although every time I try to join a game I get removed for the ping almost immediately (by the game not the host). Anyone know of a good way to fix this? (I know it isnt my pc specs or anything like that)
High ping
09/16/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 10 Replies
Ich hab ein bisschen gespielt und auf einmal kammen die high pings alle haben 999 und ich flieg dan aus dem game was is das?