Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

change login server in sbot

Discussion on change login server in sbot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
change login server in sbot

Hello, i noticed that sbot only uses login server 28 but since it's always crowded i want to know if somehow i could change it to 30. I tried modifing HOST file but it doesnt work... i mean, without bot it logs in server 30 but with sbot always in server 28.
I had to w8 2hs to login with sbot while without using it only 20minutes.
Thanks in advance!
Old 08/17/2010, 21:10   #2

I suggest you to you SBot AC (tool) made by TheOneOfGod where you can choose which login server you will use (ofcourse tool have lot more very usefull functions).
Link:
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2010, 00:09   #3

Thanks!