Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

chinese build

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
chinese build

What's a good build I am kinda going twords anything my charcter is like level 5 with sos bow xD what's a good build for chiinese?

Old 08/11/2010, 00:32   #2

elite*gold: 20
Bower is average good in everything, if you dont get bored of it, i suggest Bower.

Old 08/16/2010, 17:01   #3

elite*gold: 0
i will say for the gap 110 a bower : +PICHEON +FORCE +FIRE
this builde is really good for pvp fire provides the Magical protection and the massive attack , Force provides debuffs , and picheon is your main attack .

Similar Threads
Chinese bow build
05/11/2011 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 14 Replies
Ok i heart alot of things about chinese bowers. Some people say that full str is the best, others say 70/70 hybrid is the best. So sinds im farming a chinese bower i want to know what i should do with my build. I realy like the tought of a hybride bower becouse lots of people say that bow is a hybrid weapon. (cuz u have spear/glaive and sword/blade for int/str chars) Also i like str builds cuz they have lots more HP and do higher crits. Pleas give me some advise about what bow...
What is your Opinion About This Chinese S/S Build (New)
03/18/2010 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 11 Replies
Hey everyone, im still wondering if its the right place to put that kind of thread But there we go> The whole Discussion is going to be about Sword/Shield Chinese Char. now What i wanna hear from you, Its what do you think about that build: Sword/Shield build Full int 110 Bhicheon 110 Light 110 Cold Comparing to That build : Sword/Shield 1 Str 2 Int Per level, 110 Fire 110 Bicheon, and Divide the 110 Mastery Between Light and Cold.(i was thinking about 60 Cold/50 Light Or 55Cold/55...
Best Chinese Build
01/02/2010 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
I am going to join ECSRO and since it is Chinese I want to know the best sword build, and bower build. The sword guy goes - Hit-----Hit when a bower goes --Hit--Hit--Hit--Hit--Hit, etc. That is how fast they hit compared to normal people. I like them because they are fast. Let me know.
I SEARCH THE BEST CHINESE BUILD CHAR. AND I NEED THE GUIDE FOR THIS BUILD
06/27/2009 - SRO Ask the Experts - 6 Replies
I SEARCH THE BEST CHINESE BUILD CHAR. AND I NEED THE GUIDE FOR THIS BUILD
SERVER HERCULES:WTT EURO STR BUILD FOR CHINESE STR/INT BUILD
02/02/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I have a euro str build Warr/Cleric 90 FF with 100k+ sp left naked with dead grab pet for chinese build str/int 90 FF naked I will use middleman Sro_Thanker PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED