Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Crazy build!

Old 08/10/2010, 17:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
I would recommend Wizard/Cleric or Warrior/Cleric.

Wizard does the most damage per second. There is no dispute about this.

As for subclass,

Cleric:
Is the best for Solo-ing. You might not think so, but it is. Without speed, you still have the HP Recovery skills such as Healing Orbit and Recovery Division. These will help you Solo a Giant or hardly use half the pots you would use with them. Also, if your fighting against monsters that give you status, Holy Spell will help give you immunity to them.

Bard:
People think this is the greatest because you don't get mobbed up and you have speed. Well, Noise is very helpful, but you can live without it. If speed is really an issue to you, there are things in the game for ALL players, it is called sapphire tablets, you can make drug of wind, so bard only really offers noise. Which is ok, but still not better than the benefits of Cleric.

Old 08/10/2010, 18:38   #17

ok heres my turn .

I Play Sro since 2005-06 and the best build that i have ever played with that pwned everything in PVP was Pure STR bow Force / Fire / light and that was before the 110 GAP as of now if you want to build this i suggest you to do FORCE/FIRE with no Light .

also if you just want to be invincible and deal low damage i will suggest Glaviest/Blader/fire Pure str.,<---- rare build ( a friend of mine had it with full set +7 i saw 4 vs him and he didnt die when it was gap80 ) he used to tank yarkan by himself while he was LVL80 !!!! when he lures it he gets the kill when a nuker comes he gets KSed ( Disadvantage you level slow :/)

if you want to deal huge damages but weak in defence :Wizard/cleric pure int even though i hate this build .

What i have ?
Pure int S/S fire light , All i need is full set +8/9 with SON and ill pwn everything ( already have the sword +7 SON)

Old 08/10/2010, 22:36   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaLandiic View Post
are u kiddin ? pure str wiz ? u wont even have enough mp to cast those fckin skills lol . cuz every one knows that wiz skills take so much mp . -.-
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Snickers View Post
i bet you playing silkroad about 5~ years.
u guys made my day
btw both of u need this

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2010, 22:44   #19

yehh i will make the pure str bicheon/heuksal/fire i think, beacuse i can tank so dam good with blade then and grind with heuksal so i lvl faster :P

Old 08/12/2010, 17:24   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
Wizard/Warlock. Never saw one tbh
There is even 1 in hercules lol..
Old 08/14/2010, 08:47   #21

70:70 Heuksal/Cold/Force
or
70:70 Bicheon/Cold/Force

Great debuffs/stun