Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ibot small help

Discussion on Ibot small help within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ibot small help

Hi i got the latest iBot v1.0.77b and i wonder if i can use ibot and bot 2 chars at same time? does it work? and how do i do multiclient beacuse with 1.0.77b dosnt have multi client

Similar Threads Similar Threads
iBOT 1.8.5 and iBOT 2.7 wont work anymore in gates, keeps restarting the wave
05/05/2011 - Browsergames - 21 Replies
In last two days, iBOT wont do the gate... it keeps restarting on current wave.. until i died, and then he jump me in 1-8 lol. And what a f i dont loose one life in the gate.. i have died for at least 4 times, and i dont loose the gate. So this is the end of these cracked bots. My question is, who has buyed kBOT or buyed iBOT, can make the gate till end of the gate ???
A Small Help Plz
02/08/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi , Every time i open the game and choose the server ... an error appears tolding me that DirectX 9.0 is not installed ..... what can i do plz ... I am Using Vista Ultimate O.S 2 Giga Ram 512 MB 8500 GT VGA CARD -GF- Intel Core 2 Duo Pro. And i installed the Direct X too . So PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Help .
small help =)
12/26/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Well I be need a bot for fire tao, and all of the bots that I saw similar or the COpartner are not functioning in that new one patch ah I remembered of an autoclicky that catch here now do not I remember the author than autoclick" but is easy find here in the site barely is going to digitize conquer clicky in search I put to firecircle in "right button" meditation in f1 and sit in F2. now it is easy a lot you are necessary barely of good itens for the be able to stayed of the respaw check...