Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About rSRO

Discussion on About rSRO within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About rSRO

Hi, i has been retired for a while of sro, but now i want to play again and i saw about this rSRO, i have everything installed and stuff but i was wondering some things about rSRO:

1) I know botting is not legal but it is like iSRO? (if you buy silks monthly you wont get banned)?
3)There are exp share pts or it is just like cSro? (At lvl 80-85 + only)
4) There are lots of english players there? (Which server? i Joined the longest name one, which i suppose is Artemisa?)
5)Are silks expensive like isro or cheapest? (if someone could post the link would be great cuse i triyed to check on the link posted in the rsro how to play thread but it pops up some russian craps and i cant do nothing)

Sorry for my bad english and if some of this questions are already posted out there :/
Thanks in advance and have a nice day.
Old 08/03/2010, 13:43   #2

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfbalo View Post
1) I know botting is not legal but it is like iSRO? (if you buy silks monthly you wont get banned)?
3)There are exp share pts or it is just like cSro? (At lvl 80-85 + only)
4) There are lots of english players there? (Which server? i Joined the longest name one, which i suppose is Artemisa?)
5)Are silks expensive like isro or cheapest? (if someone could post the link would be great cuse i triyed to check on the link posted in the rsro how to play thread but it pops up some russian craps and i cant do nothing)

Sorry for my bad english and if some of this questions are already posted out there :/
Thanks in advance and have a nice day.
Hey jlfbalo,
First of all welcome to rSRO,
second, be sure your name is a competent russian Word -> google translator ...

Now to your Questions:

1) It is almost everywhere like that, purchase about 1k Silk and you almost won't get banned :P

2) You forgot the number 2

3) The most Share parties you will find at level 90+, but most people are just nonstop botting ...

4) The biggest English community is in the third Server called Artemis, so you've chosen the right one

5) I think Silk is cheaper here than iSro, but not much.
E.g. a premium + costs about 22,- € . More details i cant tell you cause the homepage is down atm

GreetzZ
Old 08/03/2010, 14:04   #3

elite*gold: 20
1) Pretty much like yes. If you bot in crowded/popular spots and make taxi or KS russian sissys, some1 may report you. Gm will check you and 3 days ban done.
2) Dunno, im most of the time CL, all my chars are 95+ so I dont care either, but I think I wont be wront if i say YES.
3) Yes, a lot of russians speaks english, a lot of english players, pretty decen community.
4) At isro prem+ is 29$, here around 20$

Sry for the delay but I was watching
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2010, 14:07   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreaKinChopper View Post
Hey jlfbalo,
First of all welcome to rSRO,
second, be sure your name is a competent russian Word -> google translator ...

Now to your Questions:

1) It is almost everywhere like that, purchase about 1k Silk and you almost won't get banned :P

2) You forgot the number 2

3) The most Share parties you will find at level 90+, but most people are just nonstop botting ...

4) The biggest English community is in the third Server called Artemis, so you've chosen the right one

5) I think Silk is cheaper here than iSro, but not much.
E.g. a premium + costs about 22,- € . More details i cant tell you cause the homepage is down atm

GreetzZ
Thanks for your fast replay

Yea well i think i made my character name fine cuse i checked the guides posted here on epvp and stuff.

About your answers, buying arround 1k silks? ummmm, but im seeing premium + cost 1218 silks ? and you are telling me it costs about 22$ so 1k silk should be like 18$ or something arround that right? Another question about this that i forgot to post: which methods are availabe for paying besides paypal,WU and stuff, (i have not credit card yet) i would love if you could pay by sms's or using Internet prepaid cards you know like PaySafeCard or WallieCards and stuff? Or maybe bank transfer idk :/

Sorry for my english xD

@Kyuzo: ummmm so anyway i could take ban even buying silks :/ you get banned 3 days at first? then i suppose 1 week/month and then forever i suppose?
Thanks for answering.
Old 08/03/2010, 18:18   #5

RWJ FTW
Old 08/03/2010, 21:15   #6

I bought over 4k Silks now and lv 100 already, still not even 1 ban :P
Old 08/07/2010, 13:10   #7

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
@Kyuzo: ummmm so anyway i could take ban even buying silks :/ you get banned 3 days at first? then i suppose 1 week/month and then forever i suppose?
Thanks for answering.
No, char is already 100lv, I think that ban was a mistake, becuase when 100lv update came I ddint logged for a week, and yet I still were banned T_T
Quote:
Thanks for your fast replay
I was faster than him, but started to watch that crazy vid, and couldnt stop laughin xD
Old 08/07/2010, 14:47   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuzo Satsuki View Post
1) Pretty much like yes. If you bot in crowded/popular spots and make taxi or KS russian sissys, some1 may report you. Gm will check you and 3 days ban done.
2) Dunno, im most of the time CL, all my chars are 95+ so I dont care either, but I think I wont be wront if i say YES.
3) Yes, a lot of russians speaks english, a lot of english players, pretty decen community.
4) At isro prem+ is 29$, here around 20$

Sry for the delay but I was watching
lol in csro 1 premium is 4,60$ +/- :P Only 60.09 silks
Old 08/07/2010, 15:58   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by faejaffa View Post
lol in csro 1 premium is 4,60$ +/- :P Only 60.09 silks
what are u talking about :S in csro theres not even premium + :S it is the normal one and it also cost 350 silks (60 silk = 4.74$) so... 6x4.74$= 28.44$ (arround 26$)
Old 08/07/2010, 16:05   #10

Quote:
I was faster than him, but started to watch that crazy vid, and couldnt stop laughin xD
flame warrrrrrrrrrr come pwp !!!
Old 08/07/2010, 18:36   #11

Quote:
No, char is already 100lv, I think that ban was a mistake, becuase when 100lv update came I ddint logged for a week, and yet I still were banned T_T

That video is so cool