Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hey all, I need your opinion.

Discussion on Hey all, I need your opinion. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey all, I need your opinion.

Hey im new around here, I would like to run my own private silkroad server For my network, I didnt expect to see so many different builds.. I have Sea Shadow up and running, but its monster/character attack lags and "miss-represented mob locations" frustrate me.. So Im here to ask all of you what is them all-around best emulator?
Old 02/20/2014, 14:38   #2

nice
Old 02/20/2014, 17:30   #3

Received Thanks: 1,455
Old thread
#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I need your opinion o.o
02/21/2014 - S4 League - 23 Replies
Im a beginner but Im thinking of starting to learn a programming language but I dont know with which to begin..Id like to start writing some hacks for s4 but I dont know if its difficult....some people have told me to start with Visual Basic, others with Python..My question is, what do you guys think would be the best language to learn first? Thank you in advance :)
need your opinion
02/20/2014 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
what do you think about this int build? Cap 80 Bicheon:80 Cold:80 Lighting:80 Fire:60 Cap 90 Bicheon:90
your opinion
05/29/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
hello there i just want some opinions from the ppl that play this game...cose i want 2 play but i dont know if i should buy it...so can all you ppl that play this game tell me all the good things and all the bed :P btw. ive seen on a gameplay video that you have singelplayer and multiplayer? oh ye and if any1 hase any download links PLS post them here THX for your help