Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any Sbot scripts for 105 level job temple?

Discussion on Any Sbot scripts for 105 level job temple? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any Sbot scripts for 105 level job temple?

Last Day , i tried to make script for job temple but when i started to training bot warned me : "Invalid script or script too short" ... so whar will I do? Can anyone help me? THX

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Website to create scripts for agbot, sbot, tbot and stealthex [no program!]
04/18/2011 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 86 Replies
Hi, this is a website where you can easy create your own scripts for agbot, sbot, tbot and stealthex. It's just a beta and some functions are not working yet. There are also just some teleport codes implemented at the moment. http://esro.pri.ee/terrra/ Try it and tell me what you think about it! /edit Rendoqoz gave me some space on his webspace.. now the script should be always available! Big THX to Rendoqoz!!!! The new url is:
[Tsro] How do you convert sbot scripts to be usable for the free clientless tsro bot?
08/17/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
^^ title says it all :mofo: Coz it doesnt work directly, they say you have to edit it still(both town and train script). Can anyone do a step by step guide on how to convert sbot scripts?:)
Aybot/Sbot (for tsro) premade scripts
08/16/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
where can i find scripts for Sbot premade since its usable on Aybot:D