Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Problem with the Silkroad Launcher

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Heya i have a Problem with the Launer... I Downloaded the game and the updates , but if i try to start this game it will not open ehm well its better to say it closes in an instant. I cant do anything. I tried some Methods that were Postet in other Forums but cant get it to work...

Any tips? ;_;

Thanks.

Old 08/14/2006, 07:04   #2

Reinstal game close firewall and update it 0_o

Old 08/14/2006, 11:53   #3

ehm a few months ago there were a similar problem with the client. In this case i edited my host-file and then it worked for me. If u updated the client just try the following steps:

- open the folder windows/system32/drivers/etc
- open the file "host" with the notepad
- add the line "222.111.150.111 gwgt1.joymax.com" and save
- try to connect now, if this still dont work, delete this line after trying (or u cant login anymore in the future)

if this dont work u should look for ur firewal-settings/ports, else try to format ur pc D
Old 08/14/2006, 12:43   #4

not working

Old 08/14/2006, 12:51   #5

no errors? I dont know but it can help when remove Zone Labs (when in use)
Old 08/14/2006, 12:55   #6

zone labs? omg... after installing that **** all my progs/games went down... >_>"
dont forget do delete the line in the host-file, this can cause more problems
but in more detail: what doesnt open, the client were u can login into the game or do u cant get to the login screen?
Old 08/14/2006, 13:16   #7

i tried it with the host file dont work for me , the Client ^^ i cant see the Login screen. The Client opens for maybe 1 sec well u cant see it only if u open the Task Manager you see it but like i said it is only for 1 sec i cant do anyting. I will try it now to deinstall then close the Firewall and ZoneAlarm :> .

Well well ... dont work :/ to bad . I played this game a half year ago ... hm i cant change the hosts File .. tried this too . If i try it says there is no File on this path something like that ^^ seemes my windows is a bit messed up :P but dont want to format. well thanks for the Help it was a try.

« Problem mit Bots | Silk schließ problem »