Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Main - Discussions / Questions > SRO Ask the Experts
You last visited: Today at 03:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advice : Setup of `1 Botter + 1 Staller´

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Advice : Setup of `1 Botter + 1 Staller´

Hey sro fans,

What i want is :
I want to run 1 Botter Char and 1 Staller char on the same computer.

Current Setup :
1. My hardware meets the requirements.
2. I'm running iSRO with iBot.
2.1. If i click on 1 shortcut and afterwards be away for 6 hours, once i return and check what's going on, i see that bot has auto logged in, if dc'ed re-logged, auto potting/repairing etc... Everything currently works very well with my bot.
( I'm not using anything else. Just official sro client (up-to-date) and iBot. )

My Preferences related to what i want :
Simplicity is the matter in my life. I have set a very decent botter as described above. I want a similiar staller. (If possible, who can re-login if dc, re-open the stall, etc.)

I'm waiting your advices related to how to do this setup as best and simplicied.

Side notes :
- I have no idea about nu connector and similiar tools working method. What they are for, how they do act etc.. Therefore, i don't use anything i don't know. ( Is it safe ? Not ? Where it is sending the packets ? Is it proxy ? Where does it connect ? So many things i don't know, so i prefer staying away from them or learn what they do and jump in. )
- I have no idea about how joymax identify 2 clients on 1 pc. And how to differentiate, sepereate clients behind a router and clients on same pc.
- Therefore i don't know, if having duplicate sro folders and ( 1.5gb x 2 ) and iBot -- to -- > Client 1 , Staller -- to -- > Client 2 etc.. Would be risky or not. And what other methods can be used, like multi client tools/loaders (like rumata, hard mod etc..) and what's the method, those tools use to avoid being banned (minimize the risk)... Etc...
- I am clueless as i stated above.. That's why i am here asking for expert advice to how to make the auto Staller + Botter for free...

Thank's to all who spend time to read it.

off-topic : I need to release the copy/paste protection and profanity/swearing filter of iSRO.
Couldn't find working tools/methods currently.

Old 06/01/2010, 13:25   #2

Open ibot, log in, press Donate, close opened window. Upper logout button there will be "staller" appeared.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2010, 13:32   #3

Very very nice...
Now please, return to the main question and tell me more.
Old 06/01/2010, 19:53   #4

I dont think loader is gonna cause you ban, if you are using bot. Duplicating wont help. If i didnt answered your question, may you repeat it?

>I'm waiting your advices related to how to do this setup as best and simplicied.

Just download loader/bot and thats it.

Old 06/02/2010, 01:55   #5

I abstain using loaders, as explained above in the first message.
Virus scanners give suspicious results like 3 / 40 , suspicious file...

Personally i don't know the mechanics too. As long as i don't know, as i said that before,
i will pretend running it on my computer. Therefore, i need to be enlighted.
Please help.

Btw > Currently only hardmod is up to date i think. it's new version says supports 1.552 sro.
Old 06/02/2010, 07:25   #6

So, i will try to explain the mechanics, in the easiest possible way.

The normal SRO Client prevents several things of changing the structure of the normal game.
For example multiclienting, Infinitive Zoom, etc.
The Loader "implents" several modifications directly into the memory of your pc, to be specific, into the starting process of silkroad.
Therefore the virus results are in a way true, because it is a virus like behaviour, but i can tell you, if you take the official downloads, here posted on epvpers mainly by the thread starter, hardmod, testosterone, ibot, edxloader, are SAFE.

You should be aware that multiclienting is always a modification, and could lead into a ban, regardless what way you do it, except using two pcs.

But banning showed up in the past mostly random in silkroad, many people reported that they were banned botting, not botting, with loader, without loader, with silk, without silk, so you see, you cant get sure wether you get banned or not, a small risk remains.

Hope that made some things a little bit clearer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2010, 09:58   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by =.- View Post
So, i will try to explain the mechanics, in the easiest possible way.

The normal SRO Client prevents several things of changing the structure of the normal game.
For example multiclienting, Infinitive Zoom, etc.
The Loader "implents" several modifications directly into the memory of your pc, to be specific, into the starting process of silkroad.
Therefore the virus results are in a way true, because it is a virus like behaviour, but i can tell you, if you take the official downloads, here posted on epvpers mainly by the thread starter, hardmod, testosterone, ibot, edxloader, are SAFE.

You should be aware that multiclienting is always a modification, and could lead into a ban, regardless what way you do it, except using two pcs.

But banning showed up in the past mostly random in silkroad, many people reported that they were banned botting, not botting, with loader, without loader, with silk, without silk, so you see, you cant get sure wether you get banned or not, a small risk remains.

Hope that made some things a little bit clearer.
That's very well explanation.
I have never used a loader,as currently there is a working (i guess it works)
hardmod loader, i will start using it i guess...
What do you recommend me ?
Is ibot and hardmod compatible ?
How to use them together ? ( How to launch thanks )
Old 06/02/2010, 10:32   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by amkoguz View Post
That's very well explanation.
I have never used a loader,as currently there is a working (i guess it works)
hardmod loader, i will start using it i guess...
What do you recommend me ?
Is ibot and hardmod compatible ?
How to use them together ? ( How to launch thanks )
startup ibot, in the text it will tell u something about an "login port" (Mostly 16000). Start hardmod, select redirect and the port given in ibot (e.g. 16000).

But as far as i know ibot has a built in loader since a while, i dont have isro installed to check that out.
Old 06/02/2010, 13:05   #9

But dont use old loader, always up-to-date, because old versions can cause you ban.
Old 06/02/2010, 21:37   #10

Quote:
But as far as i know ibot has a built in loader since a while, i dont have isro installed to check that out.
I'm currently using i bot. I didn't see a loader interface.
I will use edxloader or hard mod.

I would like to use hard mod it has good features but i can't use.
Due to missing dll error.
Exactly there is no missing dll...
I have putten all the dll's program asked me with error messages to the program directory, (sro directory) ... So in my sro directory is the sro client + hard mod + dll's.
Also i tried vc++ 2010 x64 and x32 redistributable packs (5mb)...
Didn't help too..
I put the dll's on system32 and sysWow64 too, however i couldn't manage to register the dll's with regsvr32... ( Gives error : msvcr100.dll was loaded, but the DllRegisterServer entry point was not found. )

I want to use hard mode, but need to fix this missing dll error...

For edx loader, where can i find latest edx loader ? I wonder it's features.
But my preferation is hard mode.

Quote:
But dont use old loader, always up-to-date, because old versions can cause you ban.
could you provide me any links ? I have link for hard mod already.. (the official link)
but i don't have any link for edx loader. ( Know some links from untrustrable forums and old topics... )
Old 06/02/2010, 23:36   #11

elite*gold: 20
which os do you use?
Old 06/03/2010, 00:14   #12

Microshaft Winblows 7 64 bits

by the way is edxloader beta 3, the latest edx loader ? if so, too bad people saying on forum it isn't working anymore.

i have to fix that stupid hard mod... I think the coder has made a mistake related to linking options...
program doesn't recognize the dll file, which is in the same folder
Old 06/03/2010, 15:26   #13

elite*gold: 20
tried this Download details: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) ?
Old 06/03/2010, 15:40   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by recking View Post
Yes i have tried it even x64 ( my hardware is 64 bits and OS is also 64 bits, though sro is 32 bits )
Old 06/04/2010, 11:47   #15

Finally i managed to run Hard Mod...
Great... I don't know what was the problem but,
tried the vc++ 2010 x86 redist again and this time it worked...

So now, i can run multiple clients but i can't auto re-login, if one client gets disconnected, is that right ?

Do you have any advice for best configuration of staller + botter for free ?
Currently im experiencing ibot + ibot ( 1 botting, 1 stallling ) with hard mod ( so can't re connect if dc )

« hi all | Farmin at ong »