Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

S/S Nuker build

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S/S Nuker build

Hy,
I decided to make s/s nuker, but I don't know which skill trees I should pick and what build would be good. I think hybrid will be better than pure int, but I need you'r opinion about that (I don't have specified hybrid in mind yet...suggestions)

Ty for you'r help

Old 05/09/2010, 13:53   #2

elite*gold: 20
-Light Cold Bicheon > Full Int
-Fire Cold Bicheon > Full Int
-Bich Fire -30/32 Light - 78/80 Cold Hybrid 9:1 / 10:1

Higher hybridizing mean you need less Cold and improve Light more, play around and find the best for yourself. I have seen 8:1 and 9:1 Fire SS Nukers which did very good at tanking, PvPing but the farther you get the more you gotta add Blues like MP,Int to your Set since its necessary for the expensive casting skills.

« best bot spots? | Media.pk2 »

Similar Threads
what's the best nuker build in cap 90?
01/02/2011 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 12 Replies
i'm kinda new to this forum, and my story in SRO began so simply I WAS SIMPLY DUMP caz' my first account was Eru. 2h sword "lvl 51"---------->totally sux and my second accound was Chi. bow-nuker------------->should i say anything:eek: what i'm trying to say that i really DO need some help for my new character. i'm a nuker "full int. TOTALLY". i'm farming SP's "3~6 gaps" and didn't make any up for anything except for lightning.
nuker build
01/27/2009 - SRO Ask the Experts - 6 Replies
hey i will make a new char s/s pure int and i think about to take force i have heard that force will do so i will make more dmg and some friends tell me a fore nuker is verry good. so should i take force and then witch more mastery? sry for my english
I need a Nuker Build (:
01/02/2009 - SRO Ask the Experts - 9 Replies
hey i need a build for a nuker, with the SP and which skills to max out and stuff for a really good nuker either spear or sword =]
Which build for a nuker?
06/18/2008 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 27 Replies
I want to know which is the best build for a spear nuker. Im using heuksal,cold,lightning. What should i be? Pure INT Hybrid 1:2 Hybrid 1:3 Hybrid 1:4 Please use the pool to vote. Thx
Best Nuker build
06/11/2008 - SRO Ask the Experts - 10 Replies
Hi, my nuker is lvl 39, i wanted to know whats the best damage dealer build. Im indecised between Fire-90 Lightning-90 Spear-90 or Pure nuker (lightning,fire and cold at max) The first option, i think its good because i have more HP because of Cheolsam Force, but i have low physical defense and no Snow Shield. The second one is also good, but i think i wont do much damage with cold or lightning nukes. But i have the physical inc. and Snow Shield bonus. Im very indicesed, so please...