Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

disconnetced or client just crashes

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
disconnetced or client just crashes

hey guys, i've been having this problem for like 2-3 days , the problem is that my sro clients will just crash or dc, i'm using hardmod 8.0 , anyone is facing this problem or know how to solve this? thanks in advance.

« HOTMAIL VERIFICATIOn | [iBot] Could someone make an iBot_AC, please? »

Similar Threads
ZSZC Client crashes after Log In
10/11/2010 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 18 Replies
Hey guys, I got the problem that ZSZC Crashes after logging in without any error message. Im using normal client and normal media.pk2 and have to start with private server loader cause im playing on Water and i cant see the button. So it doesnt...
[Help]Attack crashes client
06/27/2010 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
Hey guys I was wondering how can I fix the fact that when you attack with a multiple targets skill and the number of targets is too big the client will close down (5165 flatfile source)...is there any fix to this? (not by reducing the number of...
omg my client.. still crashes
05/30/2010 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 13 Replies
my sro client still crashes i delete dumb folder and setting folder.. but still it much crashes like 5-6 or 7 it finnaly log in or some times some times.. but plss help how i login in once=( with no crash:(
CO Client Crashes computer
03/08/2010 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
As i saw people posting about their Conquer clients closing and shit, i wondered why my computer gets a BSOD When i close CO, started happening after Refinarys&NewChat features. any ideas :S?
Client Crashes at TG
10/31/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
Like many of you I cant leave my high lvl trojan at tg since, but after 10 minutes I leave him at TG i get kicked or a client error from the server. Is there a way to fix this problem? Thanks for your time -Roco