Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Buffing with iSRObot

Discussion on Buffing with iSRObot within the SRO Ask the Experts forum part of the SRO Main - Discussions / Questions category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buffing with iSRObot

I am currently botting on a level 35 wizzard and wanne know how to use cleric buffs. And is it possible to use Recovery Division without other tools??

Old 04/12/2010, 16:38   #2

elite*gold: 40
Yes it is.. but you cant with a lvl 35 char.. recovery division is a level 40 skil? <.<

Old 04/12/2010, 21:01   #3

elite*gold: 0
yeah i know ^^. but i was just thinking about it because other buffs are not working because you have to target them on your own character, wich the bot doesnt.
Old 04/12/2010, 23:09   #4

elite*gold: 40
recovery division works atleast it used to when i was using isrobot

« Auto rise mastery | sBOT Buying »