Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I GOT HACKED!! FOCKING SHIT!

Discussion on I GOT HACKED!! FOCKING SHIT! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OMFG piece of **** ****...
i got hacked yeah.. 60k sp and about 11millions in gold and he focked it up! yes bann if u want but BS FOR THIS PIECE OF **** THING... im just so angry at the moment!!! FOCKING ****
DOWNLOAD THIS THING IF U WANT TO BE HACKED!

i downloaded crak., installed it used it for 20minutes yeah it worked, ok then went to help my mom with something when came back and tryed to log in it says some one was in my char , i logged in my second pc and whisper to my own char, the one he was logged in,
talked to him for about 1 hour , he just say in a moment i log off, then he says dont bot , ok i waited for him..to log off to check againg my char.. i knew he was going to **** it up so..
when i checked it .. all my stufs were gone and the sp i farmed went down.. uz he maxed all mastery and forces.. so yeah if u dont want this to happend to u. dont download it .. if u dont belive me then dowload it and wait for ur account to get hacked like my got..

*** HOES....
Old 04/19/2006, 07:07   #2

Can show us Screenshots....
Before and after?
Because I'm not believing you.

mfg misterxyz
Old 04/19/2006, 07:09   #3

scary **** happening man
Old 04/19/2006, 07:13   #4

well this is serious. We need evidence. Makaveli said he npacked the crack and state it was clean (but said use at own risk, but we trust makaveli so if he says its clean, it has to be).

Screenshots. plz.
Old 04/19/2006, 07:22   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by icno@Apr 19 2006, 07:13
well this is serious. We need evidence. Makaveli said he npacked the crack and state it was clean (but said use at own risk, but we trust makaveli so if he says its clean, it has to be).

Screenshots. plz.
yeah, but i've corrected me, maybe i've overlooked something in the source, not every keylogger looks the same...
read:
Old 04/19/2006, 07:24   #6

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we'r fcked T_T
Old 04/19/2006, 07:34   #7

I was hacked ALSO .. Banned everyone in my guild!! DONT USE THE CRACK ITS BUGED! I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!@#$
Old 04/19/2006, 08:27   #8

how do you change psw??? i'm gona change it...dis sound very dangerous
Old 04/19/2006, 08:44   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by aznphoboi@Apr 19 2006, 08:27
how do you change psw??? i'm gona change it...dis sound very dangerous
here click the link so u can change ure pass:

Old 04/19/2006, 08:56   #10

everytime i click on ocnfirm, it says "registration" and then takes me to a blank screen....why??? it's not lettting me change my psw
Old 04/19/2006, 09:03   #11

elite*gold: 100
maybe the keylog source is there already, before it went p2u. ><
this is what ive been telling you guys, "where will they get the gold they will sell?" if not from Silkroadonline Admins it either from its users.
Old 04/19/2006, 09:11   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by killzone@Apr 19 2006, 09:03
maybe the keylog source is there already, before it went p2u. ><
this is what ive been telling you guys, "where will they get the gold they will sell?" if not from Silkroadonline Admins it either from its users.
yea it could b anyone but jmerlin ain't around to defend himself with all the accusations..therefore that make him the more suspicious of the two...if it was me, i'll b biatchin and complaining and defendin myself if i didnt' do it
Old 04/19/2006, 09:14   #13

ok...i find out the problem to that blank page...just one problem...that is....firefox can kiss my asss....go explorer!
Old 04/19/2006, 09:38   #14

to makaveli

I told u that 1.10 had a keyloger and trojan inside and u told me that is clean !!
naw im downloading 1.11 will see is it clean

crack.exe -

make direct link to FBSD server->game pc start crack-> server command catch -> starting game all other stuff-> server got pcs pack -> inside all info u typed !! ^^ -> server anser-> game pc requires file imho.exe (believe its trojan) stupid pps who used this, not every antivir can find becouse its work on same ports like SRO.
Old 04/19/2006, 10:16   #15

Well my freind got keylogged and I am next. To bad i stripped all of my characters already. I do have one question though anyone know if this is a keylogger only for the game or more?
Proof: