Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

About My Farming ( High Lvl )

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow About My Farming ( High Lvl )

Hello Guys...
I am on RedSea , I got a lv 87 Nuker ( lv 85 +7 FB sword + 85 +6 Shield + +5 +4 +7 Prot set FB almost some with skills lv 76 atm = gap9 and have almost 500K sp...
Should I keep going like that or stay this lv ? ( I am at Jangan cave Camp 2 - 3 mobs lv 86 ) 1hit them with strong nuke 1 old nuke + normal atk = killed the mob
Well should I stay at these level's ?
Or Be higher lv ?
What is your suggestions ? and why ? + Reasons ?
Does 4/4 Party help ?
Thank you...

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
Stay on Antinokes-Antilopes = very good spawn; if you need more farm then dont give up the gap and keep farming till 900k-1M Sp; 4/4 = 10% exp/sp!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

and u have gap 11 not 9
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZyone View Post
and u have gap 11 not 9
Not really, after gap 9, you won't win any extra SP, 9 is the max you can have... The difference between mastery and lvl is 11, the gap is still 9.

Old   #5

But Arent Antinokes etc. too low for me ?
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
Stay on Antinokes-Antilopes = very good spawn; if you need more farm then dont give up the gap and keep farming till 900k-1M Sp; 4/4 = 10% exp/sp!
Arent They too low for me ? < i will surely 1hit them ( it was my old farming place ) How much SP would i need to get in 24H ? without prem + sp ticket... ( i Have 240silk should i buy devil spirit ? for 150Silk ? or sp ticket or smthg ?
Old   #7

elite*gold: 20
You are 87 and Antinokes are 82-83 which is perfect imo; i didnt check JG mobs and their spawn rate; Spawn rate is very important since you will farm for a longer time; If you got a very good set and an amazinf weapon give a try on 85-87 mobs .. good luck in this long long farmin journey .. Sp farmin is a ***** <3

P.s.: Ever thought of farmin a new char on Ongs to FF ..
Old   #8

Well Yes I did but i used so much time on this char + Gold + Silk I am known and on the server since second day sooo I wouldnt want to do all these expenses again
Old   #9

Well in my oppinion buy prem+/sp ticket if you have a chance.
U have 3 choises of farming:
1.As some1 already said go to antinokes witch is 82/83 they have nice spawn rate with 4/4 should be fine.
2.Try searching a party in jg cave. 8/8 Should be faster then grinding alone since ur 9gapped + it shouldnt be hard for u to get spot bc u r nuker
3.Third choise is: go n farm a new char @ ongs , this should be even faster than farming ur old char.
P.S If you are 87, lvl ur mastery to 78, or dlvl ur char to 85 to get more sp ;D
Old   #10

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylineris View Post
Well in my oppinion buy prem+/sp ticket if you have a chance.
U have 3 choises of farming:
1.As some1 already said go to antinokes witch is 82/83 they have nice spawn rate with 4/4 should be fine.
2.Try searching a party in jg cave. 8/8 Should be faster then grinding alone since ur 9gapped + it shouldnt be hard for u to get spot bc u r nuker
3.Third choise is: go n farm a new char @ ongs , this should be even faster than farming ur old char.
P.S If you are 87, lvl ur mastery to 78, or dlvl ur char to 85 to get more sp ;D
Well I didnt dlvl yet to lv 85 because to enter my old guild again i need to be lv90+ they hve strict rules 2. ppl tell me to continue with gap9 as much as i can go and nt dlvl
Old   #11

Hmm... Can anyone give me the lv 82-83 mobs Coordinats for Sbot then ? X Y Z + Radius for antiokes + antelopes then...
Btw Does anyone know about a safe auto buffer for my EU friend if i find the program i will have 8/8 prty xD
Old   #12

im farming in antinokes too i use this cordenates if you don't like serch an other spot
x=-4224 y=906 Z=2116 radius= 65