Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warlock Bard

Discussion on Warlock Bard within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warlock Bard

hey guys i wanna know the pros and cons about this build. for bard i'm only learning moving march swing march and noise.lvling all warlock skills.
Old 03/13/2010, 13:50   #2

elite*gold: 20
+Speed and Noise

-You mostly wont be able to grind at mobs on your lvl
-No healing
-No real help for your party (other then at medusa or somethin)
-You have a big disadvantage at PvP

Only useful for mobs and at FW .. Cleric is just the better choice
Old 03/19/2010, 14:24   #3

i'd vote for warlock cleric too. coz you can grind well being a warlock already with dots and stuns you will survive add to that holy rd and holy spell that will help alot
Old 03/24/2010, 16:56   #4

i tryed warlock/bard.... but only till level 42 coz i was very ****** off... you die at giants party mobs and so on..
better do warlock/cleric
Old 03/24/2010, 21:44   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siluxx View Post
i tryed warlock/bard.... but only till level 42 coz i was very ****** off... you die at giants party mobs and so on..
better do warlock/cleric
I dont wanna disappoint you, but also with cleric (and bot) you will die alot on giants / pt mobs on that lvls, cause your and weapon is mostly crappy, later on it changes due to better pimped Equip and Weapon/Shields
Old 03/24/2010, 23:55   #6

trust me .. in lv 100 this build still wont be a good build ^^