Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

confusion..take a look

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
confusion..take a look

i saw the heroes of alexandria update on isro and there they say this set will not be de 11D of chinese:

and this set will be universal for chinese and european too:

but im confused because i'd known the frist image is D11 for chinese and the second is for european.what is the true?im on csro and i want to know if on csro first is for chinese and second for european like all said when this update was published on ksro official website

ALSO I WANT TO KNOW WHY THEY REMOVED THE LV60 HORSE AND XLARGE POTS?

Old 02/23/2010, 17:56   #2

Female european robe is hawt !

Old 02/23/2010, 17:56   #3

elite*gold: 40
how can you be so sure that joymax has removed level 60 horse and xlarge pots? the client has not even been released yet?
Old 02/23/2010, 19:32   #4

on csro is already alexandria update...and on csro is removed..and for somenthing who will prove that look at they're new pack..premium+xlarge pots pack:|

Old 02/23/2010, 19:32   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDreamer View Post
how can you be so sure that joymax has removed level 60 horse and xlarge pots? the client has not even been released yet?
Well i guess he thinks this will happen also on iSro .. he is playin cSro, and they aint any XL pots available as well as a 60 horse from the NPC's .. pots are purchaseable through ItemMall now .. at least on cSro ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2010, 21:09   #6

elite*gold: 61
Received Thanks: 1,949
Confusion about the sets.
The first pictures shows Chinese and European characters in the sets(if u dont believe me look their faces)
@N00bcake
It would realy suck if they would remove the Lv 60 horses and X-Large pots.
They force you even more to purchase silk.
That sucks
Old 02/23/2010, 21:24   #7

elite*gold: 40
lmao if that really happends so many sro players will leave..
Old 02/23/2010, 22:58   #8

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by luclevon View Post
Confusion about the sets.
The first pictures shows Chinese and European characters in the sets(if u dont believe me look their faces)
@N00bcake
It would realy suck if they would remove the Lv 60 horses and X-Large pots.
They force you even more to purchase silk.
That sucks
True, but the situation is a bit different on cSro. We (cSro players) are able to buy Silk items through Stalls, and if you got the gold, you wont have that much troubles to grind. But iSro aint havin this option to buy Silkitems through the Stalls .. so yea .. that would be pretty ****** .. and im sure even more players will leave iSro or just jump to rSro or cSro ..

Also what i wanted to mention .. on my time in iSro, my Wizzie had sometimes problems with MP when he changed to Cleric Rod > Holy Spell, Holy RD and Bless, change back to Staff, Frozen Spear, Fire Bolt, Earth Fence, EarthQuake and after this spell i've been close to be running out of MP .. btw > my Wizz was Lvl 96 FF so on lvl 100 those skills would cost some more MP .. and on lvl 110 again even more MP .. and i dont think XL pots would be enough to go solo grinding for a EU charakter .. i dont know what Joymax is up to with this idea if they rly take them out from iSro ..

Sidenote: Maybe XXL Pots from ItemMall
Old 02/24/2010, 14:55   #9

elite*gold: 25
not really , if really that happens , no thing will change with euro characters, i use vigors grains and vigors xlarge and recovery divison and my last way is the pots
Old 02/24/2010, 21:41   #10

yea they realy will remove the 60 horse and xl pots..but yea on csro we can buy item mall items form stall network...and yea they want to make us to buy more silks...also new avatar is CRIMINAL..i hope the csro will add it too(so go to gold farm to buy one xD)

noobcake:
man i realy hate sro like you about the pots..yea they remove form npc XL but didn't ad a new kind of pots to get up mp or hp fast...this realy SUCKSSSSSSS ==__==""

« Multiclient SRO | use task manager to close SRO.exe »