Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Error can't connect to DataBase

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Error can't connect to DataBase

Hello friends, all days i got error on my gameserver, they can't connect to db after any hours of server online...

error:

Old 10/16/2018, 22:56   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandrigos View Post
Hello friends, all days i got error on my gameserver, they can't connect to db after any hours of server online...

error:
If that message was shown while your server was already running, the server files just lost connection with the sql server, hence the message of "You must shutdown your modules".

There could be many potential reasons for that, but generally it should not happen at all.

If i had to guess, it would probably be the old smc exploit which can do that easily, filters cant protect against that, its just common security knowledge to allow only the ports you need to keep opened.

Old 10/19/2018, 18:00   #3

change game server was have some problem

« 2 Clients on the same PC | Playing on SRO-R »