Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dancing from bard.

Discussion on Dancing from bard. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dancing from bard.

Is there a way to dance 2 dances with 2 bards in pt??

And if there is one how to do it??
Old 02/05/2010, 12:40   #2

elite*gold: 20
Maybe if you use that bug if its still possible, if not, then you can only use 1 dance with 2 bards.

2 Bards = 2 Tambours / 1 Dance
3 Bards = 3 Tambours / 2 Dances

and so on

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Highstreet 5 *dancing MMo*
01/14/2010 - Main - 3 Replies
hey leute... war grad bei youtube unterwegs und da ist mir highstreet 5 auf einmal aufgetaucht... ich bins grad am saugen... sieht auf jeden fall geil aus :D kennt es vlcht schon einer?? Link: Highstreet 5 - Free MMORPG - Onrpg.com Youtube Video
DANCING WITH WEAPONS
04/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Can someone please tell me how to dance with weapons...My chars are all 100+ and still I don't know how to dance with weapons...
Dancing
11/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Ok i have a tro and ive seen others dancing holding both right and left handed weapon while dancing. I already know how to do it with right handed weapon but how do you get the other weapon equipped?
Dancing
08/26/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 15 Replies
Dancing with weapon Disarm your weapon and set it on the to hotkeys. Then, press and the to shortcut with the weapon together. You will get to dance with the weapon.
Infinite Dancing
12/14/2004 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Requirements: AutoIt Sleep, 10000 Start: Send, /stand{ENTER} Send, /startmusic starwars1{ENTER} Sleep, 10000 GoSub, FlourishIt GoSub, FlourishIt GoSub, FlourishIt