Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how do i get gold ?

Discussion on how do i get gold ? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how do i get gold ?

as the title said
how do i get gold .. u know
iam level 15 and still didnt get a single gold !!
i just thought that i wont need gold unless i buy items but
now my glaive drubility is 6
so any help please ?
"iam not begging ,and if someone wants to give me gold i will refuse"
"i just want someone to tell me how to get gold"
Old 05/25/2018, 23:12   #2

You doN't need gold, you can repair your items for free, you only get tokens until lv 70. After lv 70 you'll get gold, and need to buy everything for yourself. Until that, you can repair and teleport for free, and get potions and stuff from the medicine supplier npc, or buy items with tokens.
Old 05/27/2018, 02:45   #3

oh .. lol TY Man u r a savior

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to easily get ur acc trained and get it back
08/30/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 26 Replies
Before i start i want to give thanks to ArcherofNebula, because he helped me think of this scam after i read his. Ok, The first thing you have to do is get a character to lvl 70 (their is a chance you wont get it back). Then in the message window in conquer type something similar to "i am quitting conquer and giving away an account from lvl 60-70". After a while when you get a whisper or message tell them the user name and password. A few days later of you are lucky the password might...
How can i get get the guild fund of a guild
03/09/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
I would like to know if it is possible to get off a guilds guild fund to myself. Thank You
GET ERROR EACH TIME I GET GRANDPRIX GAME
04/30/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
hello all, I get an error message and get disconected each time i get into a grandprix game, I have tried it with many other accounts and same, someone could help me to fix this problem thanks
Get on a gryphon and get to your destination
01/19/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Step 1) Cast Slow Fall on yourself. Step 2) Get on a Gryphon, Hippogryph, Wind Rider or Bat. Step 3) When Slow Fall wears off, the mount will fall to the ground. You will be stuck for a few seconds and eventually be teleported to your destination instantly.
How to get more WOW Golds with bwh and not get cau
10/27/2005 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Found a good article from WOW Gold Free Strategics: How to get rich with bwh and not get caught Obviously you can teleport through the instance of your choice using co-ordinates of the chests and/or teleport to plane, but doing so carries a large risk, that of being caught and banned. as much fun and profitable as the idea of teleporting sounds, it just isn't worth the risk. but the best feature of bwh is the tracking ability. whether you want to find a particular mob for a quest, or...