Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

please help me with the new sro loader and agbot

Discussion on please help me with the new sro loader and agbot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
please help me with the new sro loader and agbot

i need the new sro loader joymax map level 110 1.232
i cant find it if some 1 has it please help me
and the agbot i dont noe how to set it...every time i run the agbot its error
(Run-time error '339': Component 'MSWINSCK.OCX' or one of its dependencies not corectly registered" file is missing or invalid ) what is that mean? and how to fix it? im using win vista....
please help me out..thank you so much.... *** bless you
and the loader that i downloaded from recyfer. its wont work for me..please help me how to set the loader
Old 02/23/2010, 03:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
same thing here, can someone give the correct links for agbot and loader for version 1.235!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
please help me with new sro loader and agbot
02/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
i need the new sro loader joymax map level 110 1.232 i cant find it if some 1 has it please help me and the agbot i dont noe how to set it...every time i run the agbot its error (Run-time error '339': Component 'MSWINSCK.OCX' or one of its dependencies not corectly registered" file is missing or invalid ) what is that mean? and how to fix it? im using win vista.... please help me out..thank you so much.... god bless you
Agbot & sro loader
05/21/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Is it possible to multiclient with agbot and sro loader, if yes how do you do it? I know i can use rumat's loader, but for some way it always changes my screen resolution when i start a client Found the solution : made a second map from silkroad 1 for bot, 1 for stall 1. Click sro_loader, choose the sro_client thats legit 2. Start nuconnector, agbot, sro 3. start sro_loader, check multi and click start
AGbot+Loader = lot of DCs???
04/11/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
hi everybody, i`m using always the latest version of AG+nuconnector, and the last version of rumatas loader. since a few days (or maybe weeks, i dunno exactly) i have a lot of DCs.. if the bot is in town he says often "...error...recasting movement.." and gets a DC, or the client closes himself. If i get the bot outside town, he walks normally to the botting place, but often he does not use MP autopotion. HP works fine... i guess, in the last 1-2 weeks, the longest bot time was about...
AGBot & Loader
07/02/2008 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hello people I got a problem When i run Bot then loader then sro, evry thing goes OK But when i try to run another sro client my 1º one dc's:mad::mad: please help:p:p
Using agbot+loader..need help
04/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Hi: really need help,today i login 4 times and i got DC 5 mins later,what is wrong? i mean here my steps: - MediaPatcher-->not using media patcher (undo has been patched,you can now play silkroad legit.) - nuConnector is: 121.128.133.27 conn Port=15779,Listen=15778 (created) - loader icon is: "C:\Program Files\Silkroad\Loader.exe" /cfg,here redirect IP 127.0.0.1 port 15778 - using original sro_client so,i connect to the server but in 5 mins i will DC,what is wrong? maybe bad versions? i...