Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Server is not running. Please try to connect again later. (S1033)

Discussion on The Server is not running. Please try to connect again later. (S1033) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello epvpers,

i can login to my vsro server, create a char and if i click "start", the message The Server is not running. Please try to connect again later. (S1033) appears.

I know how to load the regions, but if i put all on, my server don't load the complete map. It's stopping at 60%. If i mark only CH & EU with a "1" in my sql, i got this error.

Anyone have an idea, how to fix that problem? I read many topics here, but all say "mark all legions with a 1, because they are disabled". This is not working for me.

Thanks for your help.
Old 03/14/2018, 15:11   #2

elite*gold: 2396
If the area you are trying to log your char on it is enabled and you still get same error message then
Check your iis configuration.
Old 03/18/2018, 14:31   #3

elite*gold: 0
if your character is Chinese make sure you're Enabled jangan at SHARD_DB > _RefRegionBindAssocServer "CHINA 1" , if its Europe make sure Constantinople town is enabled at SHARD_DB > _RefRegionBindAssocServer "Eu 1"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] failed to connect to game server/ try again later
12/31/2015 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
he all failed to connect to game server/ try again later hi guyz , ppl in my server now have this error , failed to connect to game server/ try again later , when they try to log in the server , but i can get it in , whats wrong ?? the game run on my pc but i want it run with my friends
[HELP]When open closed regions teleport not load , the get (S1033) server not running
08/03/2015 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
hey guys, my game is pvp , have 3 original town JG , DW , HT when i try to open for example : roc mt. , temple , delta , Alexandria from _RefRegionBindAssocServer by making service = 1 then restart the shard and gs when i open client and go there the teleport not load , then i relog i get "server is not running. please try to connect later (S.1033)" i checked all tables no wrong !!
05/06/2015 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
hey guys.... let's see how expert you are.... and see who have a solution for this problem...... - If i create new China Char and "Start" ... there are no problems... all fine ! - but if i create new EUro Char and "press "Start" i get this error :
[HELP] failed to connect to game server/ try again later
01/04/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
hi guyz , ppl in my server now have this error , failed to connect to game server/ try again later , when they try to log in the server , but i can get it in , whats wrong ??
"Failed to connect the server" Pls try again Later
07/26/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Why i cant connect to the server. Everytime I login it say "Failed to connect Blah Blah Blah" its fucking my ass. can somebody help me out on this? - try to OFF my antivir, firewall, tnx in advanced lol!! :D