Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coordinates for SRO

Discussion on Coordinates for SRO within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Coordinates for SRO

If you use sbot and you have nice spots to hunt mobs, I wrote an program to save your spots for later use.

Program totaly free, GPL-3 license, source code availabel

Enjoy
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SRO-DB n.def Coordinates problem
06/24/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
hi i have a problem with sro-db bot v.0.8 when i log in my char i cant start bot because at the char status the take me n.def cordinates its only for my 2nd char maybe some1 have the same problem and know what can i do ?
Meteordove Coordinates
11/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
can anyone help me about meteorzone's coordinates of meteordoves.... hacks or whatever... lol Thanks
Coordinates
06/07/2006 - General Coding - 5 Replies
How do i get the coordinates of the screen? lets say i point my cursor somewhere on the screen, how do i know what are coordinates that im on? :?
coordinates?
05/30/2005 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
hi guys would like to make a hack for wow just wondering how do i find the EXACT locations of the character on the world map andnot the zone map.? e.g the long coordinate 7000 3404 for example possibly even Z coord aswell. thanks.