Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sbot Mulityclient Issue

Discussion on Sbot Mulityclient Issue within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Sbot Mulityclient Issue

Hey all,

Kindly i have an issue with Sbot when i begin to open more than 1 char.

1st it launches the dummy fine
2nd while opening Sro client to login n says "Finished" at the end, nothing happens, no client shows, and its not showing in Task Manger, only the dummy

TBS > Disabled DEP (Data Execution Prevention)

Thanks

Tags
multi client, sbot error

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Strange issue with mbot crack , looking if any people had similar issue
04/29/2017 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
After many years without playing any silkroad private servers i ended come back, but after download mbot to run it, i tried run the cracked vesion download directly from joysro forum , but when i run that i get blue screen. Was looking if someone had simillar issue since nowadays i'm using W10 , in the build 15063.138 , so i was wondering if it could be a issue with the softwere or related to hardwere since i'm using a laptop nowadays.
Help! Sbot Issue
02/23/2017 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi guys. Using sbot autorelogin function, i cannot login to the main char. I get this following error. Any help would be aprreciated, Thanks. Using sbot-R on a silkroad-r pserver.
WTB ACC SBOT SBOT SBOT
08/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
I BUY ACC SBOT .. PM HEREE PLSS ... OR [email protected]
sbot issue with alexandria
05/08/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
i have my resurrect point at Alexandria and i bot at Jangan Cave, my character goes to the ferry at Alexandria, then ports to the Constantinople ferry, then walks to Constantinople, then teleports to sama->hotan->Dw and then to Jangan, then he can walk to Jangan Cave but i have no tick on "Take cheapest route to Alexandria (otherwise fastest will be taken)" :rtfm: thanks in advance :handsdown:
WTB SBOT SBOT SBOT
07/13/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
I REALLY NEED SBOT [email protected] can trade for ecsro account or money just say what u want seeya