Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

auto rise mastery

Discussion on auto rise mastery within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
auto rise mastery

hey guys,

i'd like u to tell me if there is anything that could auto rise mastery lvl except for testosterone loader, which isn't currently available.

i've done some searching but found none

thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RAN Online [all server] - AUTO Pot Mastery
01/01/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 138 Replies
this is Auto pot script that i have to use on PK or War Guild. work on all server... just added the pot in "Q" side. then run the script. use only on RAN Online just run the exe file. and then press F9 key to start the script. then F10 key to stop or start. note. some antivirus program has detected the script is virus / trojan. ignored it.
Auto Mastery & Auto Buffer?
08/29/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi , I am currently leveling 6 characters using phbot (clientlessly) and i'm looking for something that can automatically add +1 to the mastery of my choice when they level up, like the feature available in the testosterone loader :)... Also if anyone knows something that i can use on my bard+cleric+warrior for buffing such as mana giving and healing and general long term buffs on specific targets please let me know p.s my computer is too crap for me to run all 6 sro clients at once to keep...
Auto rise mastery
04/12/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hi all, i need tool for auto rise mastery when i lvl up, i search but i don't find Thanks
[HELP]any way to rise Pixelshader
09/30/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hey hab ma ne frage weiß wer ne möglichkeit einem spiel vorzugaukeln das man einen 2.0er hat und nur ein 1.4er vorhanden is meine alte grakarte hat sich gestern verabschiedet und jez erstaweise ne 9250er von ATI drin ;( mit nem 1.4er pixelshader gibs nen weg dem system ein 2,0er vorzugaueln oder die karte zu modifzieren ? derAtze ok alles geklärt neue karte is schon drin :P