Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question About multi bot

Discussion on Question About multi bot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Question About multi bot

Is there any way to bot 2 chars with 1 pc?

Just wondering really.
Old 01/01/2010, 22:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
ya lol if ur computer is strong u can run 2 clients , or simpley use Clientelss . Almost all the paid bots support multi botting
Old 01/01/2010, 23:17   #3

elite*gold: 20
Yeah sorry i ment with agbot, i can run 3 clients with other games lol only problem is agbot doesnt allow it i think =)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Multi-Page NPC
05/03/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
if some one knows how can i make ateleporter for more than 10 maps i did one b4 but its max 6-7 options does some one knows how to make an additional option to take me to asecond page or page of new choises:confused::confused: if some one knows plz help me u will get thanks don't worry ;)
question about multi
07/10/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
anyone know why when i close conquer (and im using the multi that i made ) it open "My computer" just after i close the client of co? theres a way 2 get it fixed?
question about new multi
05/01/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
anyone know why using the multi that i made (i made it using the same way that i used to make all the multi clients that i made) i cant see the server time? and using normal conquer.exe (the conquer.exe that come with new patch) i can see? anyone know? anyone else got this also?
multi client question
04/12/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Does multiclient not work for windows vista users?
Question regarding Multi Client
04/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Hi, i have found few multi clients on this forum but i can't find any working on windows 2000 which my gf is using...:/ she have a legit OS so she dont want to change to a illegal like mine. So, if any1 seen a working on windows 2000 multi client hack, or exploit or something then let me now I'm ready to give karma to any1 who helps me to find a working multi client for windows 2000.