Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Disconnect during Autologin or maybe are C38(??)

Discussion on Disconnect during Autologin or maybe are C38(??) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Disconnect during Autologin or maybe are C38(??)

idk how i will describe this to you guys, cuz my english aren't good hehe, but ok, this is happening only with iSRO, SRO-R are working fine. I've tried to reinstall the Client but the problem continue.

Every time when i put my login credentials and click in Connect, the autologin take 4~5 seconds to appear, and he start to try to login, but the server are POPULATED!! LOL, so, after 5 min i get DC during autologin.

(i've used server Hades as an exemple)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LoL - Autologin
01/08/2012 - League of Legends - 10 Replies
---
AutoLogin
07/17/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
When i tried to connect to crowded server elite sro droping auto login system but does it realy working and connecting or not ?
autologin
07/17/2011 - Metin2 - 5 Replies
hi gibtz nochn guten autologgin mit s 25 wei lich immer bei dem mobberhack von mafia 2 kick s bekomme danke im vorraus
[Autologin] New autologin for SBOT => log12project
10/06/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 66 Replies
Hey guys ! First , i hopes that there is the right section and that im allowed to post thats ... anyway its only to shar a nice tool ive found ! So... A friend gave me a link for an autologin named log12 As i know the firsts versions comes out somes weeks ago Ive tried it and its working fine for me !
Any autologin
05/27/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
anticaptcha.de was fine,i know sbot has anticaptcha,but is there some standalone autologin app(relogeros,autocaptcha,etc...)?