Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private server HWID ban Help for Money

Discussion on Private server HWID ban Help for Money within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private server HWID ban Help for Money

I got HWID ip banned. Please someone help me to bypass it. I will pay you.
Old 10/17/2015, 14:06   #2

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toturial View Post
I got HWID ip banned. Please someone help me to bypass it. I will pay you.
If it was "Electus" then I'm sorry but you cannot bypass it "for now", any other silkroad private server uses old elamidas' dll which is bypassable by changing the value in regedit.

To change it do the following: Press Windows + R (on keyboard) OR search for "Run" and write "regedit" then Enter.

Go to the following directory in order: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SYSTEM -> CurrrentControlSet -> Control -> IDConfigDB -> 0001 -> (File: HwProfileGuid)

Right click on it and Modify -> Change it to anything, or just change the last number to another one and done.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2015, 23:56   #3

elite*gold: 0
I don't believe that it is impossible. Just need to change some info on your computer that sro don't link it to pc.