Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What SRO Server is the best?

Discussion on What SRO Server is the best? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question What SRO Server is the best?

my question is as simple as the topic title.
I just want to know which silkroad is the best one to play?
like of course its not iSro (too crowded, cant even get in anymore)
im tired of laggy private servers with no euro chars or areas open

i just want a solid legal server lol

i heard stuff like in cSro u level quicker, is there any others that have different advantages? or just a easy to join and easy to get into server?

please just simple responses that dont involve flaming would be nice, i kno this is a nice community but i also kno we have some idiots out there ;P

thx in advance
Old 12/03/2009, 19:58   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
/sign in as an idiot
csro ksro vsro thsro are a piece of ****
isro - self explainable - piece of ****
ecsro public -lagggg
swsro - laagggggg*2
ecsro vip - *** kid ma laval 90 hhh pwn u
ecsro fembria - offline
swsro vip -halo me maya me suck dik but i no sell akk oke?

/sign out
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/03/2009, 20:03   #3

Received Thanks: 1,303
In other words:
csro ksro vsro thsro are some unstable servers(maybe you will get banned one day, you may be alone, not much availble bots..etc...)
isro - self explainable
ecsro public -lag
swsro - lag^2
ecsro vip - Rude community
ecsro fembria - offline
swsro vip - Reg. Closed.
Imo, i am starting to quit Silkroad but if you can have a Swsrovip account this is the only decent server now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2009, 20:12   #4

Received Thanks: 2,010
The only 'legal' server you can use is iSro, since tSro has ip block, ecsro, swsro, sjsro and fembria/test are illegal and you need kssn for kSro and cid for cSro. Just play vsro or wait for esro
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2009, 20:20   #5

afaik esro is dead
theyre website is being created for a year now, oh wait, right, it doesnt even work anymore
esro is really not fake.
Old 12/03/2009, 20:22   #6

iight thx for the responses ppl haha, n ya atibu i understand that the others r technically "legal" but what i meant by legal is like...running on a company owned server so it minimizes lag, so i guess legal has nothing to do with it, just how good it is

but ya thx guys n nice response lopasas ;P
Old 12/03/2009, 20:34   #7

like I said , find a rich kid , let him shake Joymax leaders hands , buy Silkroad , make a EUROPEAN sro , Block German/Turk/Egy IP's
you have ur self the best sro ever =)

until that happends , u will never find something that we all want
Silkroad can be the ultimate Game , but only if we let people decide what is the best for the game
and not concentrate on money .. if u just make the game as it suppose to be , you get more income than crappy isro now
Old 12/03/2009, 20:42   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
afaik esro is dead
theyre website is being created for a year now, oh wait, right, it doesnt even work anymore
esro is really not fake.
blablabla, you know esro isn't fake! i can't hear you...

And yeah, the website isn't really esro's fault, it was a team member who ran away because his computer broke :s
Old 12/03/2009, 20:55   #9

it is fake, it was suppost to be finished like half a year ago, and that **** is still going
Old 12/03/2009, 21:12   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
it is fake, it was suppost to be finished like half a year ago, and that shit is still going
idd
u can't just start a private server and hope it will last long ..
you have to have atleast 50 to 100 people that know eachother , u got to have a place to stay and work with them , you have to pay them because if u dont , why the fck should they stay and spend their time for nothing

look at Korea > they know how stupid europians and specially americans are , they make a game for their self > make it AWESOME 24/7 events , never full servers , always support

then they make iSRO for us then they make 6 , 7 websites and sell golds , ofc people think those are just normal websites , ofc it's not , they are all koreans that work for joymax , call all of them , everytime a girl answers that can't speak good english and it's from korea lol

those girls are like whores =) they get paid 200 $ a day lol joymax is earning thousands and thousands dollars each day for past 5 , 6 years lmao xD that's just sick , count it pls , 5000 $ a week for SURE that is 30x5000 = 150 000 $ a month , 12 x 150 k = 1 800 000 $ <<<<<< and do that 6 times LOL and that is just silkroad lmao , I am sure they earn a lot more with silkroad but still that is just some numbers to give you the idea xD , now why should they stop , they earn so much and no one is doing something against it xD you can shout what ever u want , they won't hear u anyway , they got all these money as a shield that ur voice won't even reach their ears ^^

anyway have a good night , be happy with what u got if ur not , do something about it , because if u don't someone else is gonna bend over and fck u in ur ass
Old 12/03/2009, 21:33   #11

I think you know little about emulation and the problems that come with it. And I can tell you that esro is very active, The most members of the 'team' just have a personal live which they find more important than nerdrage-kkekekekekekekekekekekekek-silkroad.

But this topic has nothing to do with esro, so lets continue.

Your best bet will be cSro or vSro (tho csro is better)
Old 12/03/2009, 21:58   #12

elite*gold: 36
well the reason why u lvl faster in csro is cos that chinese gives lots of free plvls.

anyways stop talking about esro, this isnt the section to talk about it, go to the psro section if u want to keep on arguing.

EDIT: also id go with kSRO, cos all of the new updates comes to ksro first,

why not vsro: theres a limit on grinding at vsro, after like 2-3 hours, you cannot gain anymore exp and ur exp bar turns some other colour.
Old 12/04/2009, 00:20   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by attix12 View Post
well the reason why u lvl faster in csro is cos that chinese gives lots of free plvls.

anyways stop talking about esro, this isnt the section to talk about it, go to the psro section if u want to keep on arguing.

EDIT: also id go with kSRO, cos all of the new updates comes to ksro first,

why not vsro: theres a limit on grinding at vsro, after like 2-3 hours, you cannot gain anymore exp and ur exp bar turns some other colour.
Only till a certain lvl, and what then? You got no gold, your gear sux, and the next plvlers ask now for gold

I like the idea of vsro: You gain some exp, and then its over, either go and hunt Uniques, Pvp, trade, or just stop for today, no pressure to stay 24/7 in game ..
Old 12/04/2009, 14:36   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atibu View Post
I think you know little about emulation and the problems that come with it. And I can tell you that esro is very active, The most members of the 'team' just have a personal live which they find more important than nerdrage-kkekekekekekekekekekekekek-silkroad.

But this topic has nothing to do with esro, so lets continue.

Your best bet will be cSro or vSro (tho csro is better)
oh, wow, ok, show me any exclamation marks or phrases which would show that im really angry.
you dont know anything about me, you havent even met me in real life, you cant say anything about me, so keep your characteristics for yourself.
Old 12/04/2009, 17:29   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuego View Post
like I said , find a rich kid , let him shake Joymax leaders hands , buy Silkroad , make a EUROPEAN sro , Block German/Turk/Egy IP's
you have ur self the best sro ever =)

until that happends , u will never find something that we all want
Silkroad can be the ultimate Game , but only if we let people decide what is the best for the game
and not concentrate on money .. if u just make the game as it suppose to be , you get more income than crappy isro now
you can't do such a thing because this is racism. besides some ppls have some other options about who should not play, like turks, egys, polish, and some hungarians. they are the only nations i had trouble. never with germans.

and to be on-topic: play whichever version you want. i have a KSSN leaked on NET and sent at least 10 emails to joymax korean and never got banned. anyway i suggest you to play somewhere where you have some friends.