Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HOW]To Fix Fusing DC Bug!?

Discussion on [HOW]To Fix Fusing DC Bug!? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HOW]To Fix Fusing DC Bug!?

on my server ... players tried to plus their items... but they get DC !?
Please Anyone Answer How to Fix it..
Old 06/16/2015, 09:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
Add me on skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Auto Fusing Without Lucky Powder Help!
10/22/2013 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello, I'm using Sarkolata's auto fuser program but 10D weapons dont have lucky powder in my server. It's so important for me, I have to find a program (auto fuser) can make without lucky powder. Thanks.
[Buying] WTB SC/HC POE orbs (Exalted, Chaos, Fusing, GCP etc.) via Moneybookers/Paypal/etc.
06/26/2013 - Path of Exile Trading - 1 Replies
Buying orbs for path of exile Standard/Hardcore/Anarchy/Onslaught ALSO TRADING OUR HARDCORE EXALTS FOR YOUR SOFT CORE PM ME 2:1 LOWEST PRICES IN THE MARKET! Process for trades and thread rules: 2. add and talk to us on skype. 3. orbs will be given
Help on Fusing Tool
03/21/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i have found a very good tool that search the elixir and lucky powder from all inventory and can add lucky stone at any + u want and Immo and Steady Stone but the problem that it dont read my lucky powder D13 it work fine with D12 any one can help
[Path of Exile] Selling Cheapest Fusing orbs on **************. Buy it here now!
03/01/2013 - Path of Exile Trading - 0 Replies
Hey everybody. I know lots of you are re-sellers or bulk dealers, so make sure to check out my shop on PlayerAuctions for some sweet deals. I am currently just selling fusing orbs, but if there is a request I can sell other orbs. Delivery will be instant if I am online, even though it says 24 hours. That's because I'm a 1 man band, and I have to sleep sometimes. Anyways, here is the link. Hope to see some of you in game! CHEAPEST FUSING ORBS - (For Sale Offer #74754532) -...
[S] Auto Alchemy / Fusing Bot for VSro
04/18/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi all together, i am looking for an Free (not Sbot :-P ) Auto Fusing Bot which can Plus my Items :) Im playing on a VSro server. Is there any program i can use for ? Regards, Sevve