Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wizzard subclass help

Discussion on Wizzard subclass help within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wizzard subclass help

Hello,

I'm wizzard lvl. 87 (80 FF) with cleric for subclass, but I was thinking about dlvling cleric and get bard (need less SP, good for farming at ongs and SPEED (till now I used drugs, but cost me to much gold every day)).

Will wizzard with bard subclass die a lot when I will grinding?

Thx for help guys
Old 11/05/2009, 00:19   #2

Well since you and not FF you will not be able to 1 shot the mob you are grinding at, i think. On my experiences i was always bard and i have played a 87 wizz/cleric i have always liked cleric as a sub class RD bless and other buffs are nice when grinding. But on the other hand you have Speed=faster killing Noise=don't get alot of mobs on you. But all in all i would stay with cleric everyone loves a cleric with jobing and pvp =].
Old 12/05/2009, 22:04   #3

I wouldn't stay cler, cuz u can have whatever buffs u'll be able to die in 1 - 3 hits anyway. So l think bard have more advantages.
Old 12/05/2009, 22:06   #4

elite*gold: 40
Whats the advantages of bard? speed and noise? and mp? thats around 3 things cleric has alot more..
Old 12/06/2009, 03:06   #5

Quote:
I wouldn't stay cler, cuz u can have whatever buffs u'll be able to die in 1 - 3 hits anyway. So l think bard have more advantages.
Why bump up a old thread? I think he made up his mind, it has been a month >.>
Old 12/06/2009, 05:20   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,197
#Closed
Closed Thread