Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I BOT

Discussion on I BOT within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I BOT

Hallo ich habe folgendes problem mit dem media patcher aus dem ibot ordnerund zwar ist es so das ich wenn ich den mediapatcher benutze ja auch als admin ausgeführt und dann auf "search for adress" oder " show current settings klicke bekomme ich bei beiden error angezeigt bitte kann mir jemand erklären was ich da machen muss und bitte nicht auf das tutorial hinweisen habe ich schon gelesen und habe auch schon bei google geusucht und nichts gefunden und manuell kann ich es auch nicht machen da die dateien dich dazu brächte nicht im ibot ordner drinn sind und auch nicht bei google zu finden sind vielen dank im vorraus

Hi I have the following problem with the media patcher from the ibot folder and indeed it is so that I displayed when I use the media patcher so designed as admin and click "search for address" or "show current settings click I get error for both please can someone explain to me what I have to do here and please do not refer to the tutorial I've read and have already geusucht in google and found nothing and I can manually do it not because the files to bring thee not in ibot folder drinn and are also not found in google are many thanks in advance

NACH MÖGLICHKEIT AUF DEUTSCH ANTWORTEN BITTE

IF POSSIBLE PLEASE REPLY TO GERMAN