Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pw change isro babel server

Discussion on pw change isro babel server within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
pw change isro babel server

i have change my pw several times before but since last big problem when 70% of isro got hacked becouse error in the web I havent been able to change it any longer, keeps saying information is not valid, i check the email and its correct and try all diffrent ways, trough manage account and trough joymax webpage, but always get the window'' information is not valid''.babel server

can some one help me?
Old 10/16/2009, 20:56   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Try it with different browsers.If still doesnt work,login to their page,and send them a ticket,saying that you cannot change your password.They`ll probably help.I`ll try changing the pw on my account and see if I get the same thing.

Edit:Works perfectly fine for me.Delete your cache from your browser,thats why you probably get that error.
Old 10/17/2009, 10:50   #3

elite*gold: 0
same happened to me but a while ago i tried to change it with different browsers differnet pc's nothing works ^^ yeh i've sent them some bug reports but guess if they care

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] How to change your password (iSro)
11/28/2010 - SRO Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
Hey, I just wanted to post a basic guide for the guys who dont know how to change their password or for those who forgot their password. Letīs start: Before changing your password Iīd like to advise you to do a Spyware-Scan on your PC because when some hacker finds out about your secret answer your account is definately lost! After making sure that there arenīt any keyloggers or trojans on your machine you can follow these steps: There are two different ways of changing your password,...
WTT isro(BABEL) rogue/cleric 94lv ff+900ksp
07/29/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i have to trade char rogue/cler 94ff+900ksp. It has attack pet from im (71lv) inventory expansion!! lot of scrolls from im. For this char i want char on iris prefer str biuld or hybrid pm here on msn [email protected] pls only serious offer thanks
WTT 93Wizz/Bard (Babel) 4 Char on Babel 90+ :D
01/17/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies
Iīm trading my wizz/bard lvl 93 BLANCOoOo, for any other char 90+ thatīs -FF or at least nearly FF -non verified :D -has a good wep,set / a dress etc. :)+ skills are 90wizz & 90bard (movemarch,noise,dances and tambours :D) itīs FF in wizz in ~88 i think,uīll get screenshots 4 sure :D -non verified. -90+5 staff, and u can see the set on screens or rev6 ;)
[PK2-Guide] Skill change from lvl 90 to lvl 120 in ISro
05/26/2009 - SRO Guides & Templates - 14 Replies
What You Need: Download: pk2 tools Scan: pk2 tools FIRST MAKE A BACKUP FROM YOUR "Media.pk2"
WTT LVL 56 WIZ IN BABEL FOR ECSRO OR ISRO ACC
01/18/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
I got lvl 56 babel Wizard. Items: Lvl56+3 Staff Lvl52+3 accesory Nice Set (some npc xD) 13m Alot of Vigors Storage Full of Scrolls !