Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pk2 translations

Discussion on pk2 translations within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
pk2 translations

hi i have problems translating my vsro pk2 i extracted all quest and needed text for vsro but they dont change with automatic folder update and some of them are conflicting , i manually import them after that no real big changes maybe npc names and loading images. can somebody help me solve this problem or guide me how to do this? i used pushedx's pk2 v2 tools.tnx in advance for help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[media.pk2] translations
10/05/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi i saw on a forum that u can extract the english quests and all english things and put them in a foreign pk2. anyone can tell me how its done? or if this method isnt possible how its done classic way.I need a pk2 all english at vsro not only items name.tnx
Binary Translations
07/01/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
ok so i have a working public Co server i use binarys only issue atm is that most the npcs arent translated i am useung jemys NPC translation program but after i restart server run all the programs and go to log in it just crashes with no error any have any idea wat i could be wrong or were i could find a decnt english version of the binarys?
ENG & BR Cronus Translations
01/27/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Ive Translated a Few NPC's in Cronus and would like to Share them..:P Here are the Zipped Sql Files Thanks to p3dr0u for the BR Translations. Eu traduzi alguns NPC's de Cronus e gostaria de compartilhar.. Aki estão os arquivos .sql zipados
Translations and pinned topics
03/19/2007 - Guild Wars - 4 Replies
Someone posted an exploit in the german language and you don't speak german well? Yet you still want to know what this exploit is about? Well simply send me a private message and i will translate it as soon as possible. As i'm sometimes kinda busy i ask for a bit of patience though as it can take a day or two - especially with long guides and stuff like that. And be sure the post is an exploit and not some common chatting between users :) Same goes to the pinned topics. There is a topic i...