Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[media.pk2] translations

Discussion on [media.pk2] translations within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[media.pk2] translations

Hi i saw on a forum that u can extract the english quests and all english things and put them in a foreign pk2. anyone can tell me how its done? or if this method isnt possible how its done classic way.I need a pk2 all english at vsro not only items name.tnx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] TqBinary Translations
12/22/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 22 Replies
Ok every1 here is my Cn_Res and cnstr for tqbinary 5095 cnstr: Cn_Res:
pk2 translations
10/12/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hi i have problems translating my vsro pk2 i extracted all quest and needed text for vsro but they dont change with automatic folder update and some of them are conflicting , i manually import them after that no real big changes maybe npc names and loading images. can somebody help me solve this problem or guide me how to do this? i used pushedx's pk2 v2 tools.tnx in advance for help
Binary Translations
07/01/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
ok so i have a working public Co server i use binarys only issue atm is that most the npcs arent translated i am useung jemys NPC translation program but after i restart server run all the programs and go to log in it just crashes with no error any have any idea wat i could be wrong or were i could find a decnt english version of the binarys?
ENG & BR Cronus Translations
01/27/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Ive Translated a Few NPC's in Cronus and would like to Share them..:P Here are the Zipped Sql Files Thanks to p3dr0u for the BR Translations. Eu traduzi alguns NPC's de Cronus e gostaria de compartilhar.. Aki estão os arquivos .sql zipados