Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account blocked?!

Discussion on Account blocked?! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Account blocked?!

Hey fox,

When i visited the SRO website and logged in, tried to open my item mall there I got some weird message (u can see it down there). I havent played SRO in 1-2 years coz of some private real-life issues but now I wanna continue. I have a character lvl 50+ on AEGE server and now I get this message and Im totally confused, there wasnt any policy like this when I played, what is it? I have never cheated or anything like that but this is just weird.I tried to find to contact JOYMAX but I coudnt find any email or option for that.. please help me.

"bjok3r0 is currently blocked from the game and from posting any messages on the homepage.

This account terminated by JOYMAX CO., LTD for non-activation, will not be used as we mentioned in Policy.

Block Period : 9/1/2009 14:25 ~ 9/1/2109 14:25"

This is really dumb, they have blocked my account for 100 years becouse I took a pause at playing, but still have a pretty high lvl character? wtf??

Thank you.
Old 10/04/2009, 15:51   #2

Say BB to your cha....

He Got ban to 100year...

Fck JoyMax ;D
Old 10/04/2009, 15:59   #3

yes but what is the reason? wtf are they totally dumb or just playin?
Old 10/04/2009, 16:03   #4

elite*gold: 20
Cant you read? You got banned due to inactivity. Either you begin from 0 or just change the game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2009, 16:11   #5

Received Thanks: 1,472
some idiot on srf complained his blader got banned because he was off for 2.5 years. now, joymax did the right thing, because if ur offline for almost 3 years or just a year, it means you quit playing the game. so stop crying.
Old 10/05/2009, 05:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joymax
Article 3 (Termination of Use)

1. A User who fulfills the conditions below will be considered as a User who has terminated use. The Company can modify and delete his/her account information.
① An account with pre-level 10 characters that has not logged into the game for a period of 6 months, and an account that is not using premium service
② An account that has not been logged in to the game for the past 1 year, and an account that is not using premium service
That's why. #2
Old 10/07/2009, 17:46   #7

Quote:
An account that has not been logged in to the game for the past 1 year, and an account that is not using premium service
if thats the case, every non premium user could be banned at any time, just because he is not buying premium, am i right?
Old 10/07/2009, 18:05   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by recking View Post
if thats the case, every non premium user could be banned at any time, just because he is not buying premium, am i right?
No, i think it means that :
1) You used premium service : they never delete ur account
2) You never used premium service AND u dont log during a year : they delete ur account
Old 10/07/2009, 19:28   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by recking View Post
if u use a premium then obviously u r active coz it ended in 28days^^ and non premium users wont be banned unless they were inactive for a year thats fair enough
Old 10/07/2009, 20:44   #10

i am able to read. and i read about 5 general terms and conditions a week. its my job. if i would have to judge about it, i wouldnt make any deals with that company.
Old 10/07/2009, 22:04   #11

This should be one of the old bans when they were banning ppl for like 1000 years 2