Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question for private server

Discussion on Question for private server within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question for private server

Hi all ^^

I wanted to ask you guys if its still possible to create a private server?

And if so where can i get the files from it ? i searched but i didn't found working files.

Tell me if u know it please ^^
Old 09/29/2009, 22:41   #2

Who has this Files will not post them...
But I don't know why... I think better to publish this Files for all programmers make Alterations to be like the isro...
=T
Old 09/29/2009, 22:48   #3

Why would they post the files? They are a monopoly why would JoyMax make competition? If there are Files out there and you got them, it would be almost imposable to make a running p sever that has other people.
Old 09/29/2009, 23:02   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quite hard to do that, and unless you leak (or steal, have it your way) the files, or make them, you won't get your hands on them...
Old 09/30/2009, 17:17   #5

Ok tnx for the answers just wanted to know