Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3 man party....question for 3rd char :)

Discussion on 3 man party....question for 3rd char :) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3 man party....question for 3rd char :)

Hello,

Atm I have full str bow and s/s nuker with only force skill tree for now. Now I remembered that I have 1 more char on this server from long long time ago. And this char was full str cleric (only cleric for now). Now I don't know what setup would be the best so these 3 chars would work best in pt.

I was thinking about s/s nuker to take recovery and this cleric make a warrior so I can form pt and don't worry about dying. Or I can make rogue and grind only these 3 chars together. Or...etc

I actually have plenty of combinations but I can't decide what would be the best for me. Any suggestion/opinion maybe?

Thank you!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 2 party's 8/8 + 1 char @ Gemini
05/20/2014 - Silkroad Online Trading - 16 Replies
xxxx
[WTS] 8/8 Party + Farm Char on Artemida
09/10/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
As the title says I'm selling 9 characters on Artemida. 3 Wizards (1x 108, 2x 106) 2 Warriors (2x 106) 2 Bards (2x 106) 1 Cleric (106) 1 Chinese farm char (1,6m sp) Some novas and other items like a dead devil spirit are included.
question about the party >.<
07/30/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hey all :) i`m asking about how to stick the pt in the matching while it be full , like that :- http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9513/123iec.jpg i just can`t remember how i make this bug damn memory xD
Party question
04/19/2011 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
So you guys know how the average pt lvl determines how much exp u get per pt mob? So what if you put a lv 1 char in a 107 mob pt. I think its possible to get a lv 1 char in alexandria with guild scroll... So for example if theres 7 lv 100 chars, and 1 lv 1 char that makes pt average like lv 87.625, and if average pt lvl is 9 lvls lower than mob lvls then u get 90% extra exp (thats what the guide says)... So wouldn't that be like amazing exp? xD
Question About Party PVP
01/21/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
hello, is there a way to use party pvp 1 vs 1 only? how? is it true that the only way to go to arena is by party pvp? I haven't tried it yet. im using ultra 7.4 serverfiles.