Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need the Experts !

Discussion on need the Experts ! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need the Experts !

hello everyone

so i was playing SRO-R about 2 years ago and left for college and now that i came back i discovered something really wired !

my whole account was GONE !

i tried to check for my email and it says it dose not exist in joymax !

so everything is gone

so i got hacked or something and i wasnt sure !

i went to rav6 site to check on my charter and there he was a lvl 111 ! and i left him at lvl 98 as i remember ! and he has a full set of suns !

so yes i got hacked ! but how ??? i didn't do anything i just left ! and no i didnt give anyone any info about the account Nothing at all because i'v been playin for years and i know that you can get hacked if someone just knew your ID

and thats why i didnt give anyone NOTHING !

but still i got hacked !

so My question is >>> DID SOMETHING HAPPEN IN THE PAST 2 YEARS THAT I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ? <<<<

and also >>> WHAT CAN I DO NOW ? <<<

my previous post to the support on joymax : (i was playing silk road in the past(about 2 years ago i think) and left after a while and now i want to go back but i cant remember any account information like my ID or even the email that i singed up with , but this character name "M3" in the server "Thebes" i made it and i played it and i payed for it !!! i swear this is my character and my account !
please help me get my character and my account back and if you have any question about the account i will answer it .
please help me i want to go back to silk road and play again )

replay : ( As we would like to help you out regarding this issue, our system do not access to any account related confidential information for it will violate our terms and policies for the game. We cannot retrieve any history of password, email address or secret answer an account may have. Moreover, we cannot modify nor reset nor disclose any account information.
Please be advised that account information is strictly confidential to the account holder only and that we will not be liable for any loss due to players negligence.
We hope this suffices your inquiry.
Thank you very much and have a nice day.)

are you telling me that you don't care of i get hacked and its not your problem ?

because i am telling you that i have been hacked and my account have been stolen !

and you are telling me that there is nothing you can do ?? ?

and WHAT THE FUCK do you mean by "negligence" because i left the game to study and work you call that negligence !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and by the way ! i have email dated back to 2012 on my email account ! hot did that happen if i didn't have an account before ! Think about it !

my email was not found in joymax data base yesterday when i was checking !

but i found emails from joymax from 2 years ago

please use your head support ! and get me my account back ! IT WAS HACKED AND TAKEN FROM ME !!!!!! you are the support and you are supposed to help me ! DO SOMETHING !
Old 07/08/2014, 02:47   #2

up
Old 07/08/2014, 12:11   #3

What happened when you try to reset your password from ' Password search'? What msg receive when type your ID and email address?
Old 07/09/2014, 21:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
What happened when you try to reset your password from ' Password search'? What msg receive when type your ID and email address?
well thats the problem i cant remmber my ID that i used but i do remmber the email

and when i look it up by email it said the email didnt exist in the datebase
Old 07/10/2014, 09:37   #5

If you purchased silk before via PayPal for this account, check the payment history and will find the ID there.Your email is not visible probably because is not verified /not activated 'Email Verification service.