Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Main - Discussions / Questions > SRO Ask the Experts
You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How to get this offset??!!! im realy need help

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to get this offset??!!! im realy need help

hii all
i wondering if this any way or Tutorials to get offset and address of :
1- auto select pointer
2- auto grabber pointer
3- some function like visible player(/v)
u all know the loader function
>>> i didnt need the the final offset i just need to learn how to get it <<< {i tried many times but i didnt get it}
-------by the way their is no Tutorials about this staff at Google, so if any one want to help just upload the link of Tutorials and i will be grateful for him.....
i will be waiting for ur answer ...........

« (BOT | Sro stucks?? »

Similar Threads
[help] Plz i realy need help ..
06/24/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
hey guys..i have a proplem making me crazy:confused:..i made a private server in 10mins .. and i cant made the register page until now..i made it but its only me that can enter it..i'm using hamachi .. my friends joind my rooms and still cant..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i need help plz...
It realy?
06/02/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 21 Replies
ADMIN([email protected]) posted: From now 27/05/2009, all Private Servers will be banned from the Network. Please note that TQ WebDragon inc is the only Owner of Conquer Online. Sue notes will be sent to all Private Servers Owners. We do NOT accept any excusess! Please make sure your server is OFF by the end of this month. We will sue servers using Binaries, LOTF, PoP, zF and all others sources! Your own made source Server will be banned as well! We dont NOT accept any Servers using our...
Re : how to find Hp offset mp offset etc
10/09/2008 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 0 Replies
how to find : HP_OffSet= MaxHP_OffSet= MP_OffSet= MaxMP_OffSet= with CE? coz i only know how to find base, we have tutorial, but not the offset part can anybody explain?
Would realy like to have....
06/12/2008 - SRO Ask the Experts - 1 Replies
could some one please make me a loop for the scorpians outside donwhang. ive tryed so many times but it NEVER works!! if ya could make it so it uses a horse that would be gr8! but no storage involved please. if it works ill pay 500k on Venus server and if it works very well ill pay 1mil thanks a lot if ya could help!!!
~going realy realy fast~ waters only
06/02/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
ok wel all know that if a char go divine hare u can jump faster and dont dc now put this with speedhack and use jumper jumper u wil go so fast u can even see the map details anymore :) itz handy 4 tansport from pc to pc cave