Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Unpacked SRO_client

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unpacked SRO_client

hey guys, i read one of the post which teaches us to unpack SRO_client but i cant download the "stipper"

so, can anyone please upload an unpack client in order to run "vanityLoader" & "RumataLoader"

« how can i register at ibotsro? | Getting autoselect pointer from kSRO client. »

Similar Threads
how to re-pack an unpacked SRO_Client?
04/20/2010 - SRO Ask the Experts - 1 Replies
I have to unpack the SRO_Client before modifying sth in SRO_Client and then now I want to pack it back after i edited SRO_Client.exe which program to be? use or any advice please :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
Isro 2.214 unpacked sro_client
10/03/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
hey, here is the unpacked sro_client for version 2.214 sro_client.exe File - sro_client.exe - SlingFile.com Zippyshare.com - sro_client.exe virus scan sro_client.exe - Jotti's malware scan
[Release]Unpacked Sro_Client
09/29/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
hey guys i heared some of u got problems with unpacking sro client i decided to make a thread and i will realease unpacked client after every sro update but only for isro ^^ DL:RapidShare Webhosting + Webspace...
no start with clean unpacked sro_client [KSRO]
08/20/2009 - SRO Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
no start with clean unpacked sro_client it is the original client who i unpacked patch it with autoselect and put it back and it get crash when start maybe in anti-hacking system or at the small log in picture after the launcher screen ...