Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Main - Discussions / Questions > SRO Ask the Experts
You last visited: Today at 20:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Getting autoselect pointer from kSRO client.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Getting autoselect pointer from kSRO client.

Could anyone help me to find autoselect pointer from ksro client? Maybe i name it wrong but still. thats what I need =D. I want to know the address used for autoselect so I could easily change range with cheatengine. Here is the original client:
I wont post virustotal report because I doubt if any of you would believe a virus total report from me because I have low post count. Still I'd be veryyy happy if anyone could help me because I know it would be easy for people like lolkop or DeSwa. (im posting this in 2 different sections also). Sorry ^^

Old 09/14/2009, 20:44   #2

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,796
takes max 2 minutes to find a guide how to make one urself on GOOGLE allways use google then ask here

Old 09/15/2009, 13:49   #3

tried, failed. seriously. btw long time ago i know i asked someone from 0x33 to make a guide and he made a video showing how to do that but i lost the link. his name was bot+some numbers ._. please help me if you know how to.
Old 09/15/2009, 22:57   #4

elite*gold: 280
Received Thanks: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by szygis View Post
tried, failed. seriously. btw long time ago i know i asked someone from 0x33 to make a guide and he made a video showing how to do that but i lost the link. his name was bot+some numbers ._. please help me if you know how to.
guess you mean this one:

Old 09/16/2009, 06:03   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolkop View Post
guess you mean this one:
nice one lolkop, but this way didnt work now with the new update(i cant find commend) is this any way to know the range pointer at sro with cheatengine or t-search ? and how about Autograb pointer how to get it too?
>>>>>by the way i cant find any tut about getting the rang pointer at Google <<<<<<

« Unpacked SRO_client | [WTF] HP X-Large Quantity 120 NO 50 »