Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bannable to announce sales of other game stuff in global?

Discussion on Bannable to announce sales of other game stuff in global? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bannable to announce sales of other game stuff in global?

If i for say wanna trade/sell WoW acc's and stuff, and i announce "WTS Wow acc for gold". Is it safe? Or will i probably get banned? I see sometimes people do it but im not sure if they do it from lvl 1 accounts.
Old 02/16/2014, 01:15   #2

nah, i don't realy think Joymax gives a ****, and i don't think they read globals
Old 02/16/2014, 04:11   #3

You can get banned for that atleast 2 years ago i heard situations like that on Isro. People were really getting banned for posting these kind of things on globals.Anyways risk at your own will.
Old 02/16/2014, 15:39   #4

elite*gold: 260
there's always a possibility of getting banned. but there are a lot of gold sellers posting their websites and they're not banned. they just logout when GM's login to the game, lol. but then again, it's a 50/50 chance ^_^
Old 02/17/2014, 03:43   #5

elite*gold: 2
nah isro is dead brah, im seeing gold bots spamming globals each day, so i suppose doing that wouldnt harm you, but then again, yeah people were banned for doing that, but that was like 3-4 years ago, which was like silkroads top hit time.