Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iSRO Crashing out of nowhere!

Discussion on iSRO Crashing out of nowhere! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
iSRO Crashing out of nowhere!

Hello everyone, i need some help with this damned client of silkroad, i tried anything even installed another 2 versions of windows.

Let me explain:

2 Days ago i had windows 8 and i could run 2 euro parties on iSRO without any problems, then i decided to change my windows because i dont like windows 8 and it loads like hell even with my SSD hard drive. I decided to install Windows 7 Professional N (Original). I installed all my drivers and utilities and the i installed silkroad, bots.
The problem appears now!
After i connect 6-7 characters it suddenly start to crash (random chars wich are logged in starting to disconect) and i cant login more than 7 chars in the same time.
I installed another version of windows! Windows 7 Ultimate and im having the same problem!

Anyone can help me please?! I'm desperate.

Specs:

Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 965 3.4 Ghz
RAM: 16GB 1333 Mhz
Graphic Card: ATI Radeon R9 280X
HDD: 2x WD 500GB, + SSD 120GB INTEL
Power supply : 650W Corsair
Operating sistem: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Thank you, i hope someone can help me with this!
Old 01/29/2014, 16:56   #2

its a msg ! Stop playing isro !°°
Old 01/29/2014, 18:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dementor View Post
its a msg ! Stop playing isro !°°
you're very helpful...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/31/2014, 17:00   #4

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,765
With those specifications, you should be able to run many more clients than 7. Does it come up with any errors before/after crashing? If it does, post a picture of the error.
Old 02/01/2014, 00:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFox​ View Post
With those specifications, you should be able to run many more clients than 7. Does it come up with any errors before/after crashing? If it does, post a picture of the error.
When i had windows 8 i used to run 16+ clients without any lags, i can't see any errors it only terminate the client (using S"buddy")