Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sbot problem

Discussion on sbot problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sbot problem

hey, i have recently started using the sbot crack V11 by weeman, and everything works great. It worked for like mabey 5 seconds, then stopped working after it used a return scroll. after that, when i'm in game and press "Start Training" in the log it says "Finished!" then my character just sits there.

Please help
Old 07/27/2009, 00:41   #2

dont use cracks, then all will be just fine. !
Old 07/27/2009, 02:54   #3

anyone got a real answer?
Old 07/28/2009, 07:01   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel22 View Post
dont use cracks, then all will be just fine. !
+1 -.- thanks to sbot crack users many people who actually pay for the service get bot errors caused by the restriction, and also more work spent making the bot harder to crack (which, believe me, knowing bot-cave the crack won't work at all in a week) that's less time spent adding needed features so I'd recommend just paying the $7, working minimum wage that's 1 hour of work lol. Which means 3 days of working minimum wage work at standard hours means paid sbot for 6 years. Unless the security of your accounts is worth less to you than $7, because you are way more likely to get hacked/banned for using a cracked version of software like this, so yea. I'm not flaming btw, just pointing something out.