Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sro King Problem

Discussion on Sro King Problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sro King Problem

Hey.
Is it possible to bot with sroking and plvling the other char?
Example, I want to plvl my other character so I need to open him with Loader.
And the main char I want to bot with him.

So now here's my problem, when I open 2 clients, sroking detects the first one always. [ the noobie char ] that I HAVE to put on minimize.

How can I bot with the normal client and not with the loader one..
Anyhelp?
Old 07/25/2009, 18:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
first you log in your main cher that u will plvl using sroking after u have logd in and the sroking shows up start another client normaly and it will work

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Gold Buried blade, like King of Sword and King of Club
12/28/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 10 Replies
So... I finally got good gear and stuff, got a 130 blade and I decided that it made no sense that the 130 blade was purple/pinkish instead of gold like 130 club and sword... so I photoshopped it gold because I thought it would look pretty nice and in my opinion it does :). Very clean edit, I didn't even have to edit the texture file. So heres a screenshot http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn50/Aesthetic Forger/102025403.jpg Heres the nado...
[PROBLEM]King- und König-Rüssi's
07/01/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
hallo ja ich bin es schon wieder ;) und mein Server funkt jetzt auch wieder. ich hab nur ein Problem, mit den SF von Profizocker94, kann ich keine King- oder König-Rüstungen machen mit befehl: - Befehl wurde nicht gefunden ohne, mit uppen: - Bärengalle Ist es Client oder Server Side dieser bug?
Hab en problem mit der king 2
06/16/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
SErs erstma und zwar habe ich den clienten von neonblue 4.0 und 4.5 bei nem freund weden dort die kingrüssi 2 angezeigt im inventar und auch dasserse se an hat und er beutzt den 4.0 aber ich sehe damit garnichts kan mir wer helfen was dalos ist oder einen all inclusive clienten schiken am besten den er selber hat einfach hochladen ud mir den link schiken wäre freudlich thx im vorraus rechtschreibung?? was ist das ?? o.O :rtfm:
World of the light king Problem
12/12/2008 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
hi, Habe Mir World of the light king gedownloadet aber habe ein fehler Gemacht habe englische version gedowloadet -.- :( Jetzt ist alles auf englisch und ich kann kein englisch Und wollte fragen ob man das umstellen kann in deutsch...?:confused:
wow wrath of the lich king mongos problem
07/31/2008 - WoW Private Server - 9 Replies
hi hab ein problem mit mangos.will wrath of the lich king drauf patchen und dann kommt diese fehlmeldung "MaNGOS realmd can not bind to 0.0.0.0:3724". kann mir einer sagen woran das liegt,weis nämlich nicht mehr weiter:confused: