Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]Joymax servers order

Discussion on [Question]Joymax servers order within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Question]Joymax Server (.26 .27 .28 .29) position

I wanted to know if it is possible to make a tool that shows my position in the server 26 27 28 or 29 my char is when trying to login
For example it shows the last 1 that loged in was in position 300 and my position is 350. So i know that 50 ppl are in front of me)
Old 07/22/2009, 15:10   #2

elite*gold: 25
nice idea but im not a programmer so i cant help
Old 07/22/2009, 16:34   #3

That's a great idea!
But i'm no programmer neither soo!
Or try asking some mods or programmers here or watch how to programm!
Grtz kylihans!
Old 07/22/2009, 20:19   #4

If it's possible, some programers are already working on that. But I don't know if you can receive some packets from servers that tells you how many guys are before you...

You should ask it to Joymax, why making "illegal" program?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tutorial] How to Call Joymax/Anleitung um Joymax anzurufen
08/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 24 Replies
Required: Joymax Phone number : +14084325038 Free Phoning service: VoipCheap - FREE CALLS to regular phones over the internet! Write your phone number in : "Your Phone Number" and Joymax's one in: "Destination Phone number", now click on Make a Call and you will be connected to them. Yo123 Nötige Sachen: Joymax Telefonnummer: +14084325038 Gratis Vermittler: VoipCheap - FREE CALLS to regular phones over the internet!
[ QUESTION ] Bot pervertion system of Joymax
07/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hello guys , you know about this new shit , what is Joymax preparing for us neh :D . the question is : What do you think about this ? will they ban Silk bot users too ? ty for answers :) enjoy
Joymax Selfowned Servers are crowded because of joymax itself !!
06/19/2009 - Silkroad Online - 24 Replies
Hi Guys , First of all Some of you already think that Newb chars at constant city and some at donwhang are Joymax's characters . Some other people claim that joymax can decrease server capacity if they wanna force us to charge premiums . Well all opinions are respected But look carefully at this print screen
Joymax Listens To Suggestions ( thanks Joymax )
06/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 18 Replies
i hate ppl who come in game and start saying bad stuff about my god Allah so i sent this suggestion to joymax and they granted it after 1 hr, with an emergency inspection http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2258/srobannin gallah.jpg thanks joymax