Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

how to have 2 weapons at the beginning

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to have 2 weapons at the beginning

I have a question I'm new in sro I want to create a eu char but to do that I need to have 2 or 3 weapons depends on the class... for example I want 2 handed/cleric but for that I need cleric rod, 2 handed sword and dual axe (for stunning) but at the beginning I can only choose one weapon can someone help me how to get more seal of star weapons...specially if I choose a wizzard he is defenceless without a cleric rod

Old 09/25/2013, 14:09   #2

elite*gold: 260
sos is free up until d8 (i think). just make your own 8/8 pt using a bot and you won't have any issues leveling up (including SP farm) ^_^

Old 09/25/2013, 16:41   #3

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by {^_^} View Post
sos is free up until d8 (i think). just make your own 8/8 pt using a bot and you won't have any issues leveling up (including SP farm) ^_^
Just make your own 8/8 pt.. xDD that's made my day brah..
Old 09/25/2013, 19:34   #4

I Don't have any problems with leveling up, just can't uderstand how to get at the beginning 2 or 3 weapons in eu

Old 09/26/2013, 23:19   #5

1. It's not effective.
2. It's easy to drop gold, weapons cost couple of k's.
Old 09/27/2013, 01:59   #6

you can buy at the beginning a second and thirt weapon with tokens lol so easy you can buy sos and sun look where you can get free hp and mp pots the other NPC^^
Old 10/03/2013, 23:03   #7

You can buy another weapon with tokens wich they drop from mobs. Just collect them and exchange to npc for the item you want. You can buy another items not just weapons.
Old 10/04/2013, 16:39   #8

Received Thanks: 3,628
I don't understand the question you're asking, you want a SOS rod + staff? I don't see the point in having a SOS rod, not unless you're using that cleric atk skill (forgot what it's called)
Old 10/04/2013, 16:49   #9

Higher the mag stats of the rod, more effective healing. Even though he doesn't really need heals on low lvls.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2013, 01:49   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
(...)I don't see the point in having a SOS rod, not unless you're using that cleric atk skill (forgot what it's called)
Trial Cross/Justice Cross/Over Healing/Glut Healing/Offering/Pure Offering
Here they are :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartic View Post
Higher the mag stats of the rod, more effective healing. Even though he doesn't really need heals on low lvls.
If he is using Cleric as a support build (Healer) a better rod means better healing indeed.
But if he is using Cleric as a secondary mastery (Recovery Division/Holy Word/etc...) the rod can even be lvl1, since for warriors Recovery Division gives him the base HP recovery (depends on the skill lvl) cause Recovery Division depends on the magical power on the weapon being used and warrior weapons (2H-Sword/1H-Sword/Axes) only have physical power.
If he is a wizz, the rod can still be lvl1 as long has he has a good staff with a decent magical power.

Hope I helped!

« How to get gold without bots? | Silkroad Nuker Build »